Why do PED users bash users who have been caught?

Here in my town someone I know has been arrested for steroids. Doesn't compete or anything just lifts.

But another guy who is a known douchebag that I know personally who does compete in bodybuilding and mma and when I managed a gym he was taking steroids and I saw him do it! Now on social media he is going off on the guy calling him a cheating faggot.

I really don't get it, why not just keep your mouth shut? Phone Post 3.0

Smokescreen Phone Post 3.0

Someone actually got arrested for roids?  Was he distributing?

Powered by BALCO -

Someone actually got arrested for roids?  Was he distributing?

Using. Only enough for 2-3 cycles. Retarded. Phone Post 3.0

It like those anti-gay preachers who are really in to gay sex

Belgium is a great country.
the police just raid a gym and does random testing and search
refuse=positive
Positive test is a search warrant at home and 2 year gym ban as well a 1500 euro's fine.
if they find stuff at home it will be prison.

This is about people who have regular jobs and just trains to be healthy.

I don't know about that guy but in mma the whole issue around peds seems to be about public perception. They pretty much have to lie to everyone, especially if someone asks about it. Phone Post 3.0

Morpheus1976 - Belgium is a great country.
refuse=positive
Positive test is a search warrant at home and 2 year gym ban as well a 1500 euro's fine.

If you wanna be healthy you won't be taking any steroids. Jesus, just look at the WWE death rate to see how dangerous this shit is long term Phone Post 3.0

Dreville79 -
Morpheus1976 - Belgium is a great country.
refuse=positive

If you wanna be healthy you won't be taking any steroids. Jesus, just look at the WWE death rate to see how dangerous this shit is long term Phone Post 3.0
Are you certain the death rate you are referring to is related to steroids? Not saying it isn't possible to die from abusing them, similar to how you can OD or have other issues from Tylenol, but I think you should research more before passing incorrect information off as fact. Phone Post 3.0

Normally covering something. The whole he protests too much thing. Phone Post 3.0