Why do people coumt Glover out?

Been seeing this alot. That man is an absolute wrecking ball! He finishes Bader IMO.

First time I saw him fight I knew he was gonna climb to the top and quickly. Phone Post

Count** Phone Post

Because people on here believe he has this HUGE hype train with him, when he doesn't.

One of my favorite fighters. No doubt one of the hardest hitters to ever compete in MMA.

?!?!??!

Virtually the only discussion here is how Glover is going to crush Bader and everyone is counting him out. Is it opposite sketch day or something? This is jam packed with Brazilian wannabes. It's a pro-Brazilian site.

Surely every fighter is hype til they actually achieve something? Hopefully he lives up to it but beating Bader proves nothing, he has everything to lose.
Amazed to say it but I agree with ausgepicht. All I'm reading is how Glover is the next coming of Christ and is the next champ, Bader has zero chance, etc. from what I've read they might as well not even put the fight on and just give Glover the W. Phone Post 3.0

I agree with the above that he is very good but he hasn't proved it yet. Bader is a good fighter but he's been finished in 3 of his last 6 fights. Who is Glover's best win? Rampage? THe same guy you all want to say was done long ago and how much of a joke Bellator is because he's headlining and is past his prime? Well that fight was only 8 months ago.

In 5 UFC fights and with all this hype, how comes he's never even fought a top 10 guy?

Per MMAWEEKLY.COM below.... how come he's never fought even one of those guys and how does he get ranked at #4 without doing so?

1. Jon Jones

2. Alexander Gustafsson

3. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira

4. Glover Teixeira

5. Phil Davis

6. Lyoto Machida

7. Rashad Evans

8. Dan Henderson

9. Chael Sonnen

10. Mauricio “Shogun” Rua

LILBROCK - I agree with the above that he is very good but he hasn't proved it yet. Bader is a good fighter but he's been finished in 3 of his last 6 fights. Who is Glover's best win? Rampage? THe same guy you all want to say was done long ago and how much of a joke Bellator is because he's headlining and is past his prime? Well that fight was only 8 months ago.

In 5 UFC fights and with all this hype, how comes he's never even fought a top 10 guy?

Per MMAWEEKLY.COM below.... how come he's never fought even one of those guys and how does he get ranked at #4 without doing so?

1. Jon Jones

2. Alexander Gustafsson

4. Glover Teixeira

5. Phil Davis

6. Lyoto Machida

7. Rashad Evans

8. Dan Henderson

9. Chael Sonnen

Lol at Lil Nog ranked #3. Phone Post

Because people get butthurt that they didn't pickup on a phenom before now and want him to fail so they don't look like trendy bandwagon hoppers later if he keeps winning.

Emotional fanboys run sports now, they need Midol fanboy formulation

I'm a Fan of both. That being said, Glover takes this. Phone Post

He doesn't have a star studded list of wins under his belt. It's an indictment of how Zuffa has completely mismanaged this guys talent.

It's really fucking stupid, to be honest.

Glover is exactly what the stale ass division of 205 needs right now. Phone Post 3.0

ChaosOverkill -

Because people get butthurt that they didn't pickup on a phenom before now and want him to fail so they don't look like trendy bandwagon hoppers later if he keeps winning.

Emotional fanboys run sports now, they need Midol fanboy formulation

Also, this. Phone Post 3.0

DoomFarmer - He doesn't have a star studded list of wins under his belt. It's an indictment of how Zuffa has completely mismanaged this guys talent.

Glover is exactly what the stale ass division of 205 needs right now. Phone Post 3.0
Or they're scared of him losing? If what I hear is right they're going to give him a shot after beating Bader. Does that sound like they're mismanaging him or doing him a favour? Phone Post 3.0

JStrongMMA - 
LILBROCK - I agree with the above that he is very good but he hasn't proved it yet. Bader is a good fighter but he's been finished in 3 of his last 6 fights. Who is Glover's best win? Rampage? THe same guy you all want to say was done long ago and how much of a joke Bellator is because he's headlining and is past his prime? Well that fight was only 8 months ago.

1. Jon Jones

2. Alexander Gustafsson

4. Glover Teixeira

5. Phil Davis

6. Lyoto Machida

7. Rashad Evans

8. Dan Henderson

9. Chael Sonnen

Lol at Lil Nog ranked #3. Phone Post

Lil Nog beat Rashad... but Davis should be #2 since he just beat Machida

No one is counting him out Phone Post 3.0

glover is a huge favorite in this fight. but bader will beat him

TappedOutTryingToPickettMcdonald's -
DoomFarmer - He doesn't have a star studded list of wins under his belt. It's an indictment of how Zuffa has completely mismanaged this guys talent.

Or they're scared of him losing? If what I hear is right they're going to give him a shot after beating Bader. Does that sound like they're mismanaging him or doing him a favour? Phone Post 3.0
They haven't built him up the right way at all.

They consistently fed him throwaway fights that no one has ended up giving a shit about, hence the constant naysaying of his ranking. Phone Post 3.0

KneeToFaceKO - I'm a Fan of both. That being said, Glover takes this. Phone Post

Hate to see Ryan lose but great fight. Phone Post