Why do people get so but hurt over what system?

People use? Xbox or ps3?

Who really cares what system one plays? Each systems has their own positives and negatives. Phone Post

It's the same mechanics that make people nationalistic, racist, xenophobic etc etc. You find a camp, and you stick to it until death.

I used to know a guy back in school who was obsessed with nVidia vs ATI. He was a sworn ATI supporter. Nobody else gives a FUCK about the brands, just get whatever is best on the day you need a card, and when it comes time to replace it, you do another check on who's the best.

But he kept bleating about it. Would not shut the fuck up.

Android users are the same. It's tiresome as fuck.

And yeah, console gamers too. Weird, considering how much Xbox and PS3's game types overlap.

I just wish GTA 5 would be released on the PC the same time the console guys get it.

Nerds will rage over anything. Phone Post

Motivated Penn - It's the same mechanics that make people nationalistic, racist, xenophobic etc etc. You find a camp, and you stick to it until death.

I used to know a guy back in school who was obsessed with nVidia vs ATI. He was a sworn ATI supporter. Nobody else gives a FUCK about the brands, just get whatever is best on the day you need a card, and when it comes time to replace it, you do another check on who's the best.

But he kept bleating about it. Would not shut the fuck up.

Android users are the same. It's tiresome as fuck.

And yeah, console gamers too. Weird, considering how much Xbox and PS3's game types overlap.

I just wish GTA 5 would be released on the PC the same time the console guys get it.

This is exactly my way of buying shit... Who has the best price vs performance !!
Whoever has it I don't care ill buy it... Ati nvidia, amd or intel Phone Post

Is this argument not 6 years out of date Phone Post

system wars are pretty pathetic n dumb...anytime i get on a thread where they are jawjarring bout which is "better"n all that crap i just say ..hey look..all the systems are good ..just get whatever you want and play

i have ps3 ,xbox and 4 computers ( 2 laptops and 2 desktops) i cant play a pc with gaming worth a flip jerkoff but that doesnt mean i am going to dog ppl who use it for gaming... i actually pretty much play games on the PS3 as i had it the longest.

Again its not that xbox360 sucks its just all my friends and knack for feel is with the ps3 ...its nice to have both consoles imo and just go with whatever one you feel.

we also have the Wii downstairs ...i NEVER play games on that thing lol..i cant get into the motion thing n all that. i just use that for Netflix/hulu streaming and even at that i cant stand waving that silly thing to make screen selections lol UGH ..but that doesnt mean WII sUCKS .

i can understand pride n all that but some peeps here get all emotional n personal to extreme tardness in their defensive stances .

I have both, and have always preferred the ps3, but maybe cos I had that 1st.

But I aint gunna call someone gay cos they have an xbox, always found it silly Phone Post

I have both.

Ps3 is a all round more powerful multimedia system. I use it for all single player games.

Xbox live makes online so much better for cod or bf that's the difference maker. The live side of Xbox, party chat, better voice comms, better online experience.

If ps3 had even something close to how live runs then ps3 would have stamped out Xbox.

Fact is you pay for what you get. Phone Post

PepperUK - 

I have both.

Ps3 is a all round more powerful multimedia system. I use it for all single player games.

Xbox live makes online so much better for cod or bf that's the difference maker. The live side of Xbox, party chat, better voice comms, better online experience.

If ps3 had even something close to how live runs then ps3 would have stamped out Xbox.

Fact is you pay for what you get. Phone Post

Yeah pretty much this. The PS3 is a fantastic bit of hardware, and several of the exclusives (esp Little Big Planet and Demon Souls before Dark Souls came out) have no equivalent on the Xbox. That period when >50% of Xboxes were red-ringing, if Sony had half a clue they'd have stomped the 360 to death.

All credit to Microsoft though, they rode it out and have made Live into an amazing service. I'd love to be able to magically combine the PS3 hardware and exclusives with Xbox's online component.

lol yea... i dont mind online but really have no use for my Turtler BEach headphones i bought like 5 months ago collecting dust...got the 2n1 version on top of it. all so it can stay in the box lol

i am fine listening tothe game MINUS the tards yapping/cursing althrough the game...especially all the background crap.

several times while playing Battlefield BadCompany 2 i heard baby noises in the background... am like W T F?!?!? i dont wanna hear "gaa gaa goo goo"crap when drilling fools with my railgun on the choppper!!

If u have friends get a ps3 if u need to chat to losers while playing games get a Xbox. Phone Post

UGCTT_mousetrap - If u have friends get a ps3 if u need to chat to losers while playing games get a Xbox. Phone Post

That makes absolutely no sense Phone Post

PS3 graphics look too jaggy for me. In fact they have always looked that way. My dreamcast looked twice as good as my PS2 because it knew how to anti-alias... PS3 just looks bad to me...

My systems went in this order NES, N64, ps2, xbox, Xbox 360, ps3. I play about 80% on ps3 and 20 on Xbox but I still love BOTH. Fanboys really do miss out on some great products. Phone Post

I have a ps3 and an xbox 360.

I love both. Ps3 has the blu-ray, which is awesome.

Xbox 360 has better online(though paid) and you get gamerscore woo lol

It doesn't matter, but for some reason it's just more fun getting gamerscore than trophies.

Thad castle is in ur ass - 

My systems went in this order NES, N64, ps2, xbox, Xbox 360, ps3. I play about 80% on ps3 and 20 on Xbox but I still love BOTH. Fanboys really do miss out on some great products. Phone Post

Yup. The world of games is way too large and fun to be a fanatic.

Ps3 fans bitch because they like men. It's simple fact, really. Phone Post

shootfighterbull - Ps3 fans bitch because they like men. It's simple fact, really. Phone Post

We all now know you are 12 Phone Post

Im a ps3 owner, i get into a ps3 vs pc argument practically every day with a guy I work with. Same thing with the android owners, they always want to tell me how much my iphone sucks. At the end if the day for me its just a fun meaninless thing to argue about just to pass the time. A lot more harmless than arguing about religion or politics. Phone Post