Why do some ppl bother going on Tucker?

don't they know what's going to happen??

Tucker Carlson is a joke. I would never go on his show because like you say, there is only 1 outcome. No matter what you say, Tucker will respond with some convoluted nonsense that doesn't mean anything, tell you that you don't know what you're talking about, then it will get posted on YouTube where a bunch of sheep will circle jerk over how you just got "owned"

MayorPickle - Tucker Carlson is a joke. I would never go on his show because like you say, there is only 1 outcome. No matter what you say, Tucker will respond with some convoluted nonsense that doesn"t mean anything, tell you that you don"t know what you"re talking about, then it will get posted on YouTube where a bunch of sheep will circle jerk over how you just got "owned"

If logic is what you consider convoluted nonsense, then I guess you're right.

He goes after a lot of low hanging fruit. It would be nice if he interviewed more big shots

TrickedYa -
MayorPickle - Tucker Carlson is a joke. I would never go on his show because like you say, there is only 1 outcome. No matter what you say, Tucker will respond with some convoluted nonsense that doesn"t mean anything, tell you that you don"t know what you"re talking about, then it will get posted on YouTube where a bunch of sheep will circle jerk over how you just got "owned"

lol at "Tucker Carlson" and "logic" in the same sentence.

His greatest moment ever was being eviscerated by Jon Stewart.

MayorPickle - Tucker Carlson is a joke. I would never go on his show because like you say, there is only 1 outcome. No matter what you say, Tucker will respond with some convoluted nonsense that doesn't mean anything, tell you that you don't know what you're talking about, then it will get posted on YouTube where a bunch of sheep will circle jerk over how you just got "owned"
Is that your way of saying he would expose your idiotic stance for how idiotic it really is?

Remember when John Stewart basically made him stop wearing that gay bow tie?

Cause they think they can "hold their own" while promoting their ideals.

Bovine Defenestration -
TrickedYa -

lol at "Tucker Carlson" and "logic" in the same sentence.

His greatest moment ever was being eviscerated by Jon Stewart.

I don't think you actually saw what you think you did

If you think Jon Stewart 'owned' Tucker you're a fool.

He offered nothing of substance and actually started attacking Carlson's dress-sense. Not exactly the bedrock of logical debate.

It's actually the worst I've seen Stewart look.

Tucker's a pretty decent pundit, overall.

In one of those Can't Cuck the Tuck videos, in one of the clips he mentioned that "I don't have to try being with a man to know I don't like gay sex" and then a few clips later he was talking to an Asexual guy and he asked him "why don't you just have sex and try it. There is no way to know you don't like something unless you try it." So hypocritical. 

Besides that, I love his show when he argues with people. It's entertaining. 

Misaki - Remember when John Stewart basically made him stop wearing that gay bow tie?
Yes, liberal cucks like to post how wet it made them on every Tucker thread.

Tucker: Why dont you report on your own paper's bullshit.

Weird dude: You dont either.

Tucker: Ok but I'm not a self described media reporter, I dont cover the media...

Obviously both sides have biases and very few are in a position to criticize their own employers...

Misaki - Remember when John Stewart basically made him stop wearing that gay bow tie?

you mean the gay bow tie bill nye still uses yet stewart won't even come close to insulting him?

anyways, i think that's a silly question op, unless you were kidding and i'm somewhat dense.

people that go to opposing views media should be commended. whoever it is that goes, believes that the truth is on their side. the real point is to be civil in the argument/discussion that is going on during the news segment and be willing to accept valid points no matter if you agree.

grady - 
don't they know what's going to happen??

It's fun when Tucker takes on people who deserve it but I thought Tucker looked like a jerk here and his guest came off as a genuinely nice guy who didn't deserve the treatment he got.

I'm a liberal but i do find Tucker amusing. He's really good at getting under the skin of the people he interviews. I find it entertaining.

Sexton Hardcastle -
Internet - If you think Jon Stewart 'owned' Tucker you're a fool.

He offered nothing of substance and actually started attacking Carlson's dress-sense. Not exactly the bedrock of logical debate.

It's actually the worst I've seen Stewart look.

Tucker's a pretty decent pundit, overall.
That's how liberals win arguments. "You're a racist and your tie is stupid and you have a bad haircut!!"

#Owned

And this is the an example of the conservative win arguments. You make up 2/3s of what you claim the libs say; make up a quote and try to pass it off as something they said.

Tucker is a silly name for a grown man

tucker handed that guy his ass last night it was fun to watch 

bingo ^