Why do some rich people not tip?

Im talking about guys who the tip means absolutely nothing to their bottom line, infact it is almost harder on them not to tip as they would probably start to get bad service.

Ive heard of Tiger Woods tipping nada everywhere.

He tipped a few women in the food service if you know what im sayin'

It's possible he could've placed the tip at the rear exit 

My wife occasionally serves at a fine dining restaurant and says they either tip big or not at all. She says she can spot the bad tippers a mile away, they complain from the get go even when food and service is great. They create a reason not to tip. One guy didn't tip because there was too much ice in his water.

tipping is retarted.

I still tip through, couse I'm afarid to go against social norms.

Because they’re assholes 

In my experience most rich people tip and all wealthy people tip well.

I’ve waited on the same billionaire several times, just for lunch, and it’s always 15%.  

If I see a guy in work boots or some blue collar indicator come in, especially with a girl, I always wanted them cause they tipped the best. Them and mob types. 

Glad i don’t have to rely on other people’s generosity to get paid anymore. 

Sogflop - My wife occasionally serves at a fine dining restaurant and says they either tip big or not at all. She says she can spot the bad tippers a mile away, they complain from the get go even when food and service is great. They create a reason not to tip. One guy didn't tip because there was too much ice in his water.

This is very true, it's a self manifestation and personally I think in some strange way its an ego thing to tell themselves they're better than people i.e so stupid can't fill a glass properly.

Most rich people come from money, even though they believe they've worked hard to also be wealthy, it's just not the case. people like that don't respect servers and lower wage workers.

ix3623 -

I think we can all agree this is fake.

The nore they keep the richer they get, some people know how to be good at tight

scrambull -

It's possible he could've placed the tip at the rear exit 

Lol

I think the real question is why do people always tip? I do it, but I believe it should be for exceptional service, not getting my order wrong because you were too busy texting while putting my order in.

Vasechkin -

tipping is retarted.

I still tip through, couse I'm afarid to go against social norms.

So you’re ignorant and a pussy?  Interesting combo.

PhillyFights -

I’ve waited on the same billionaire several times, just for lunch, and it’s always 15%.  

If I see a guy in work boots or some blue collar indicator come in, especially with a girl, I always wanted them cause they tipped the best. Them and mob types. 

Glad i don’t have to rely on other people’s generosity to get paid anymore. 

Who cares how much money he has? You were paid appropriately for the job.

Jesus.

One time delivering pizza on Bakersfield I delivered to some super rich, Tony Montana looking house and they gave me exact change.

Later that night I delivered to a House in the ghetto, I asked them to turn on the porch light so I could see the number and they said it was stolen two nights ago. They gave me a $5 tip.

I would guess their pigmentation level or religion may have something to do with it.

I always tip 20% unless its really bad service which rarely happens. I don't think the whole bar should all get a cut from the tips tho. I am tipping the waiter for servicing my table all night not a busboy for clearing my table.

Don't waiters make far less as they count on tips? Do busboys and cooks make far less as well?

ltr

ix3623 -
Animal Chin -
ix3623 -

I think we can all agree this is fake.

You're a lot of fun

Sadie is probably more fun.

Crazy, lying, attention whores are wild fucks. The risk of being accused of rape is a possibility.

You a gambler?