Why do the illegal streams always cut out when there’s a big event?

1 Like

This isn’t a big event. Nate Diaz is a bum and Kham likely doesn’t sell many ppvs either.

1 Like

In fact I might buy it separately on every TV in the house just to prove my point. Which is almost two TVs.

1 Like

I got a new Firestick and I have way less problems. I know server overload is one reason but maybe if you’re streaming on an older device, that might be making it worse

1 Like

Send me $80 so I can watch the fights on ppv.

2 Likes

Sausage sent.

I mean message sent

I pay like $10/m for a private site, never have issues. Definitely worth it for ppv and tv channels.

2 Likes

Can you please pm me or tell us what site to go to for that?

1 Like

Yeah sent you a pm

Pm me for a link

Overload because crap cards are flawless. At the same time I think they like to keep it that way because you got to go through the whole annoying process agan: refresh → click to unmute [pop up where they make money] —> click again to reveal full screen [pop up where they make money] —> click again to reveal volume control [pop up where they make money] etc. etc. I will say to endure that for most cards, to once in a while buying a PPV, the clarity on the bought PPV is astonishing compared to the stream think its HDR 1080p vs 720p which you can get used to but the clarity on a major card is well worth it alone.

1 Like

Could I get a pm for that site fellas?

1 Like

The streams always seem to die during the most anticipated fights of the card. Last time black beast fought my stream died right when the walk outs started. I swear they do that so you say to yourself “fuck I don’t want to miss this, better order the card”

1 Like

Can i get in on this too ? Thank you

Check your front hole, you dirty birthing person.

Front hole = DM

not sure but id like to test one of these links. :slight_smile: pm please

Check your front hole too

OP doesn’t know how to internet. Currently watching a flawless 8k bitrate 1080p stream with no lags/buffering.

2 Likes

Suck our kiss

1 Like

Not sure. Someone send me some links and I’ll try and duplicate it.