Why do transgendered people "have sex"?

The thread about allowing children to "change their gender" is over 300 posts, so I decided to start a separate discussion on this topic.

Someone mentioned the fact that transgendered people often try to "trick people into gay sex". That could mean either a man dressed as a woman, giving blowjobs to straight guys, or a woman dressed as a man, going down on straight girls or using a strap-on in the dark.

So why do they do it? They're not getting any sexual pleasure for themselves; it's more like they're excited that someone believed their costume was authentic. What are they really getting out of sex acts that don't give them orgasms? Where does their urge come from?

It doesn't come from the same biological urges that normal people act on when they have sex. A lesbian dressed as a man doesn't have a penis, but she still uses a strap-on to "have sex". The fake penis isn't a part of her body, and she can't feel it, but she goes through the motions and pretends it's her penis, acting out the experience of sex without actually having sex. Why?

We know that some sexual acts have nothing to do with physical sensations, in damaged and dysfunctional people. Rapists will continue to attack women even if they can't maintain an erection. It's not about having an orgasm to them, because they're acting on compulsions that don't involve normal healthy relationships. Child molesters have been known to continue molesting even after they've been castrated. It's not about having an orgasm to them, because they're acting on compulsions that don't involve normal healthy relationships.

So when a man is castrated and dresses like a woman, where does he get his desire to "have sex"? It's not from his testicles, because he doesn't have any. It's not from his ovaries, vagina, or clitoris, because he doesn't have any of those either. It's not from a desire to be close and intimate with another person, because he's hiding his true self behind a wig, makeup, and plastic surgery. He even speaks in a fake voice at all times, because he's playing the part of a fictional character rather than being himself.

So the sex acts of transgendered people aren't in the same category as normal sex acts, especially for post-op patients. Sadly, they're closer to the category of rapists and child molesters, because they're carrying out rituals that aren't really about sexual pleasure.

Even a man who has sex with a sheep is more normal in some ways than a transgendered person, because his desire for the sheep comes from his blueballs and the pleasure and release he gets. He is sick, but at least he can argue that his sex act serves a purpose for his physical needs. What purpose does it serve for a man to cut off his balls and invite other men to rub their penises against his dry skin until they ejaculate? What does he gain from that?

I dont know about you, but I get "sexual pleasure" from going down on my wife. I wont come from that alone obviously. People enjoy to suck cock or eat pussy. What is so hard for you to understand? Phone Post 3.0

lol

FAB strikes me as the kind of guy that has sex very reluctantly, and purely for procreation.  Just get it done, then apologize to God, eh?

shatefak - I dont know about you, but I get "sexual pleasure" from going down on my wife.

No you don't. You get psychological pleasure from being able to please her.

FastAndBulbous - 
shatefak - I dont know about you, but I get "sexual pleasure" from going down on my wife.

Tell that to my penis.

Mencken - 

FAB strikes me as the kind of guy that has sex very reluctantly, and purely for procreation.  Just get it done, then apologize to God, eh?

You zealots always have to bring religion into these discussions, like a dog pissing on everything to mark it with your stink.

For some reason your mind doesn't work right. I have a penis and testicles, and I use them for sex with a woman. Transgendered people don't. I am physically capable of enjoying sex, while they are not.

One reason I have sex is because it feels good. Another reason is that my body needs the release. Another reason is that it bonds and maintains a healthy relationship with a partner of the opposite sex. Chaz Bono doesn't have any of those reasons, so why does she do it? Men who cut off their genitals and pretend to be women don't have any of those reasons, so why do they mimic the actions of real sex without actually being able to have sex?

It's all a part of pretending to be something they're not. They think they're living lives just like normal people, but they're not. A tranny having sex is like a robot pretending to eat food.

lol @ them not being physically capable of enjoying sex.  If you think sex is solely a physical thing, you're doing it wrong, and just showing my joke to be true.  

stephen1547 - 
FastAndBulbous - 

Tell that to my penis.

Do you "get sexual pleasure" from people talking to your penis?

FastAndBulbous - 
stephen1547 - 
FastAndBulbous - 

Tell that to my penis.

Depending on who is talking, absolutely. 

To say that you can't get sexual pleasure from pleasuring someone else is crazy, and frankly I think you might be doing sex wrong.  I would say less than half the pleasure of sex is actually physical.

More important..how
Pics needed Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Mencken - 

lol @ them not being physically capable of enjoying sex.  If you think sex is solely a physical thing, you're doing it wrong, and just showing my joke to be true.  

"physically capable"

"solely a physical thing"

Which physical part of sex do you think isn't physical?

Steven McTowelie - Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

stephen1547 -
FastAndBulbous -
stephen1547 -
FastAndBulbous -

Tell that to my penis.

Depending on who is talking, absolutely.

So you just asked me to have sex with you right now, by talking over the internet, which is just as sexually pleasurable as real sex. Got it.

Transgender is a gender identity issue, sexual preference is separate from gender identity.
If it is a female to male trans (FtM), they could be straight and find sexual pleasure from being with women. They could also be a FtM who is gay, enjoying sex with men.
Instead of being freaked out by people who are different or that you don't understand, try to have a conversation with them.
While there are certainly trans people who try to trick unsuspecting people into sex, most see that as a VERY dangerous thing to try and pull off. There are straight dudes who go after women who are fucking blasted at the bar who are equally shady as a trans person who keeps their situation a secret from somone they ate trying to bang.
I'm straight, had a FtM housemate for a few years and met plenty of others. They are just people looking to make their way in the world and seeking happiness. As long as they don't purposely hurt people, I've got no problems with those who are trans. Phone Post 3.0

Dogmadeth - If it is a female to male trans (FtM), they could be straight and find sexual pleasure from being with women.

Nope, they won't find sexual pleasure after they cut their balls off.

Instead of being freaked out by people who are different or that you don't understand, try to have a conversation with them.

I'm not the one being freaked out in this conversation. Apparently a lot of people are unwilling to understand that being a man with no testicles hampers your sex life.

But yeah, Chaz Bono is great, what a hero for becoming a man with no balls. You'll cheer her and encourage others to become men with no balls, but I don't see you cutting off your own balls and experiencing all that sexual pleasure Chaz Bono gets to have.

FastAndBulbous -
Dogmadeth - If it is a female to male trans (FtM), they could be straight and find sexual pleasure from being with women.

Nope, they won't find sexual pleasure after they cut their balls off.

I'm not the one being freaked out in this conversation. Apparently a lot of people are unwilling to understand that being a man with no testicles hampers your sex life.

But yeah, Chaz Bono is great, what a hero for becoming a man with no balls. You'll cheer her and encourage others to become men with no balls, but I don't see you cutting off your own balls and experiencing all that sexual pleasure Chaz Bono gets to have.
That's just it, its a WOMAN who was born with cock and balls who has them removed. The MtF's I've met certainly talk as if they enjoy sex but I never thought to ask them exactly what they do for pleasure. Also, most trans I've met and had conversations with don't consider bottom surgery an option as the results leave a lot to be desired. Phone Post 3.0

Stop trying to understand people through your own eyes and try to see them through their own eyes. As others have mentioned, sexual pleasure comes from more than just fucking. Phone Post 3.0

Can't surgeons create clits? So if a MTF gets the surgery done they actually do have nerves down there that can give sexual pleasure?

Correct me if I'm wrong of course, but I'm pretty sure I read or saw something that said that. Phone Post 3.0