why do you care if a fighter stays in the ring

after losing a fight? it's not their primary function to give interviews. Especially after getting beat the hell up and needing medical attention. i would think if you guys were fans you would be more concerned about a fighter's safety than hearing the fighter feels he or she just got ktfo'd.

Cause we are douchbag fans and we need to critique every detail of MMA fighters.

Monsters Ball has it right.

I do recall people complaining about not getting an interview.

mdrndaysamurai - after losing a fight? it's not their primary function to give interviews. Especially after getting beat the hell up and needing medical attention. i would think if you guys were fans you would be more concerned about a fighter's safety than hearing the fighter feels he or she just got ktfo'd.

$50 thats why

ilk - 
mdrndaysamurai - after losing a fight? it's not their primary function to give interviews. Especially after getting beat the hell up and needing medical attention. i would think if you guys were fans you would be more concerned about a fighter's safety than hearing the fighter feels he or she just got ktfo'd.

$50 thats why

your'e a moron

Monsters Ball - Nerds just need a reason to piss and moan. This is just their latest thing to harp on.

/thread

Agree with threadstarter on this, really it shouldn't matter.

I was surprised at forrest running, but maybe he comes to the ug and everytime his name is mentioned someone posts pic of him crying, and he didn't want that happening again

I was really disapointed with forrests performance at first, but thats only cause I thought he could do better.
Forrest worked hard and just came up against a wall. He can leave the cage whenever he wants after the fight. It's unfortunate cause running from the cage has made the incident worse than if he began to cry.

He's still a legend, I hope he comes back, and kicks the shit out of rampage

I guess its just part of the entertainment