Why do you feel Shamrock beatsTito

Ken stinks and has no chance.

The Ken of 10 years ago may have had a decent chance against Tito. Nowadays his body is shot, and the only reason he's fighting is to earn a few more bucks for retirement before it gives out on him altogether.

"LOL!! How the fuck do you figure??" You know damn well he did, if he would have not hit that knee and the fight would have went on, Kimo would have beat him. Yes they are past there prime and should get out of the game. I agree with you there but had that knee not happend Ken would have prob gotten hurt....

At me huh. Whats so funny then?

After Tito gets surgery and rehabs Ken will be even older. I don't see Ken winning at all. It could be worse than last time.

"After Tito gets surgery and rehabs Ken will be even older. I don't see Ken winning at all. It could be worse than last time."

Didnt even think of that one. Very good point

Forrest didnt win cause he was not the better fighter that night.....

"Ken could win. I just don't know how. "

Maybe if Tito had one leg. But that wont happen so there is your answer. Thanks drive through

Dude you had to have been high when you posted that so ill let it go... Cause you are out of your mind. N becare who you call legend,Royce is the only legend i know that still fights in UFC

Thanks for the info dude, Yeah i really like that guy mike on the show he has mad heart and great skill. N Tito is very smart he has to be if he wants to beat chuck i know damn good and well he will take care of this. Let me know what else goes on. Thanks specops