Why do you fight?

lol, fever caught the correct..... sorry if mine sounds that way, its the truth, and also, i always enjoyed hurting others in rugby, once I get my head in check I can do more of it in fighting.... but ya, haha, i see what youre saying.

C

so i can meet all kinds of fighters from all over the world and sell them drugs.

i like to improve myself and see the result in competition

NHB give me a lot of things to improve so its never boring to train in

its the closest thing to meditation i have done.i tell my friends that " it's like the best video game on the planet. when i am in the right mindset and training lots,its the most satisfying thing i can think of next to sex." fuck i'm addicted to it .

todd

What kind of drugs kage?

Does spaghetti's friend even check this thread anymore?

Hey guys,

Thank you all for your replies . She just finished her paper this week . I just read it , and its pretty cool . She did use this forum as a refference, and told me to pass on her thanks to everyone who responded .

Thanks again everybody,

Brad Cardinal

spaghetti, did she relate the fighting phenomenon to any Needs-Motivation type theory? such as Maslow's hiearachy of needs motivation theory or the PSSP theory? Just a question from one student to another?

i had just been watching fight tapes and thought, this shit is cool. not much more than that.