Why do you NOT use The Underground Store?

Because Fuck You. Thats why! Phone Post

Shipping charges. I've TTT the other thread many times to no avail. Phone Post

The Underground Store -  I hear you loud n clear about shipping prices. Should come back with something next week.

Awesome! Because I have a multi hundred dollar order ready to go Phone Post

I did use it. And my stuff never showed up. Think it was a t-shirt or 2. I was in contact with the woman in the store and even Kirik by email. All very polite and promising that it/they would be reshipped but alas nothing ever showed up. I've mentioned it before on these UG store threads so I don't want to go over old ground. But you asked and so I've answered.

At this stage I'd just be happy for my blue to be extended to whatever the value of the order was as it still pisses me off to be honest.

Shame as well because I dare say I would have been a regular customer if you could have got that 1st and only order right.

Because the app sucks balls and I don't want to get burned again Phone Post

prices are steep.

Choochy - Shipping Phone Post

It's a bit steep to have things shipped to my igloo in Canadia. Phone Post

Archangel - prices are steep.

115% price guarantee

timessquare - I did use it. And my stuff never showed up. Think it was a t-shirt or 2. I was in contact with the woman in the store and even Kirik by email. All very polite and promising that it/they would be reshipped but alas nothing ever showed up. I've mentioned it before on these UG store threads so I don't want to go over old ground. But you asked and so I've answered.

At this stage I'd just be happy for my blue to be extended to whatever the value of the order was as it still pisses me off to be honest.

Shame as well because I dare say I would have been a regular customer if you could have got that 1st and only order right.

Emailing you now.

nubp - shipping is insane

This Phone Post

I don't always buy MMA gear but when I do I go to OTM fight shop.

USPS for international shipping is a monster fail

MMA HQ and BJJ HQ offer higher quality and better prices with cheaper shipping. I guess that's why, but I still love you Phone Post

Choochy - Shipping Phone Post

fapout - start selling the classic mma.tv t-shirts and I'll buy some.
why not carry them?

I would pay the shipping for this product.

Ordered one in 2007 and it never was delivered, so might be time to try again.

Ordered a shirt once and never got it. Phone Post

superCalo - 
Loadin76 -  No TRT for sale

I can point you in the right direction brotha Phone Post

PM sent lol

Because I read the forums and see a ton of people not getting their orders. Phone Post

I really miss those UG LongWraps... Best wraps ever! Phone Post

Cause that would mean supporting a spammer.