Volk is far better and more accomplished than McTapper has ever been

9 Likes

IMG_8813

IMG_8814

IMG_8815

Petr Yan is far better than him. Conor’s second father concurred

IMG_8816

1 Like

Saw a comment about him on a thread a while back that seems like it couldn’t be more true.

Someone commented:

I’ve never seen a man alive who wishes he was 6 feet tall more than him.

9 Likes

or wishes they had bigger lats

3 Likes

Insecure little man complex. He damn well knows he’s a midget himself. It’s kind of like when fat people call other fat people fat.

4 Likes

Yeah it’s weird. Dude is average height. You can’t even say it’s a little man complex. He’s just a narcissist

2 Likes

5’9” is average height for men in both the US and Ireland.

He’s not a “little man”. He’s an average man.

He’s just an idiot.

4 Likes

How tall are you?

4 Likes

I could see how any person over 6ft4 would cal someone 5ft9 “Little man”

I’m 5,10.5 (the half really counts but it’s more realistically 5ft 10.25

I’m the definition of avarage height…

But I’m fucking stacked and shredded.

I may blast some GH and try and make it to 5ft11

4 Likes

Conor wishes so bad he was 6’2 250 lbs but never will be. Eats him inside that there are dudes that are half the fighter he is that would throw him through a wall.

5 Likes

It’s a good way to fuck with someone, pick something physical that’s not even that bad and talk shit about it. Calling a proper fat man a fat bastard wont have much affect on him he will have been called fat for years, calling a guy that’s a bit chunky a fat bastard is more likely to sting.

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure after say twelve to fifteen drinks and an eightball he identifies as being 6’2 and 250 lbs.

10 Likes

I agree with your post, I’m obviously just talking shit. but the point being, he’s an inch or two, possibly three, taller than the people he calls “midgets,” “little” and “tiny.”

This is him with 1 inch heels on his dress shoes:

1 Like

6’ 1".

2 Likes

Just lie like hollywood actors and say you’re 6’.

1 Like

Yeah I know what you mean. He’s not really much taller than any of these guys.

But as a short man myself, back when I was in school, similar things happened. People would talk about my height, but only be like 2-3 inches taller. I’m like you’re not that tall dude. I think regardless if you’re below average height, anyone who is average or above with an ego thinks they are just superior for whatever reason.

Conor being Conor. As somebody mentioned it’s like calling a chubby dude fat. I wonder if anyone has called Conor short and what his response was

1 Like

If I was a pro wrassler my height would be inflated to 6ft 3 :joy:

1 Like

The answer is the same to almost every question relating to mcgregors behaviour .

It’s because he’s a cunt

7 Likes