Why Does Bellator Not SIgn Alessio Sakara?

Why do you not want the peoole to watch?

Boom: Schlemenko-Sakara....this is fight of the year. 

Or at 205 King Mo-Sakara...boom, Down goes Lawal 

Or HW Kongo vs Sakara

What is Cocker doing over there?

I have no info but would speculate it stems from him not being all that good.

rockafella - I have no info but would speculate it stems from him not being all that good.
Whaaaat Phone Post 3.0

rockafella - I have no info but would speculate it stems from him not being all that good.
Prepare to get a new bunghole courtesy of OP Phone Post 3.0

Would love him vs Manhoef

Marshall vs Sakara would be good Phone Post

Cock a fellow Phone Post 3.0

im guessing he wouldn't even be able to make weight due to lupo dragging off his nuts

UGCTT_5 for fighting - 

Marshall vs Sakara would be good Phone Post

Hes a few fights away from being .500 and is on a 4 fight losing streak. I'd guess its because hes washed up and they arent trying to contribute to his brain damage. Phone Post 3.0

I think he's signed to the FFC- although I don't know if they have a 'no-compete' type of clause that allows him to fight in other Orgs

Bobby Lupo - 

Why do you not want the peoole to watch?

Boom: Schlemenko-Sakara....this is fight of the year. 

Or at 205 King Mo-Sakara...boom, Down goes Lawal 

Or HW Kongo vs Sakara

What is Cocker doing over there?

I agree Sakara may be a good fit for the Bellator, but I think both Schlemenko and Mo beat him easily.  Mo would wrestle hump him and Schlemenko would just beat him.

Would love Sakara vs Manhoef tho.

He did a stupid reality show for Italian television about going to Brazil, and disappeared from the eye of the public. 

He KO'd Cote. That's all I know, and nobody, not even Anderson could do that.

Bobby Lupo -

He did a stupid reality show for Italian television about going to Brazil, and disappeared from the eye of the public. 

Lol

Would you say Weidman couldnt KO Anderson in the second fight? Phone Post 3.0

i could see ksw bringing him in to be a sacrificial lamb for khalidov

Mr Sudo - Would love him vs Manhoef
Leben made him reshape his bite down mouthpiece mid-fight, without it being boiling hot...

Stann had to give him mercy prior to almost killing him...

Weidman has him still panting for air...

And, Melvin would knock his mouth clean Off...!!!

So Yes, bring Sakara to Bellator...!!! ;-) Phone Post 3.0

Bobby Lupo -

I will give you that.

He straight had Cote fucking OUT. Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

He has a fight coming up Dec. 6th in Vienna, Austria vs TBA at LHW. Phone Post 3.0

Thacommish -
DanChow - On July 24th 2014 he signed a three fight deal with the European promotion Final Fight Championship and he lost his last 4 fights in the UFC.

the first thing i thought of was logistically would it make sense for him, and this sounds like he might be in europe now if hes fighting for that org. anyone know where hes living/training out of?
At this moment hes in holland, he mentioned sparring with Mousasi in one of his most recent videos posted on twitter. Phone Post 3.0