Why does Brian Ortega carry a Mexican flag?

Im pretty sure he's American

1 Like

American. Born and raised.

3 Likes

Modelo

2 Likes

He's probably pround of his heritage. Should have a American and Mexican flag though 

5 Likes

To pander to Mexicans in hopes of making more money by getting the Mexican fanbase that typically favors boxing.

It's the reason him and every other Mexican who can barely speak a word of spanish does it.

5 Likes

I dont recall if he did it before but that spaniard is about as mexican as I am

4 Likes

Does he even speak the lingo?

1 Like
I'mNotSurprisedMotherf**kers - 

To pander to Mexicans in hopes of making more money by getting the Mexican fanbase that typically favors boxing.

It's the reason him and every other Mexican who can barely speak a word of spanish does it.

Has to be this!

Brian Ortega made a choice.

6 Likes
stevekt -

Brian Ortega made a choice.

Lol

Tim Duncan - 

He spoke pretty damn fluent in the promo.

1 Like

He's mexican.

1 Like
Underground Feed - 
Tim Duncan - 

For sure, he did a great job of memorizing his lines. Has he given an interview in Spanish yet?

3 Likes
Charliemma -

He's mexican.

He's American

3 Likes

Would Marcus Davis have gotten the same hate? Plenty of fighters are proud of their heritage and want to put it on display. This thread is as dumb as all the ones that used to get made about Cain's Brown Pride tattoo.

2 Likes
Underground Feed -
Tim Duncan - 

Yes he did speak fluently but it was very second language spanish. If that makes sense.

he wants to show how proud he is to not live in mexico

1 Like
Raistlin -

Would Marcus Davis have gotten the same hate? Plenty of fighters are proud of their heritage and want to put it on display. This thread is as dumb as all the ones that used to get made about Cain's Brown Pride tattoo.

Agreed.

You also have The Croatian Sensation and tons of others.  Seems only Hispanic Americans get the big hate for this.

1 Like

$$$ you know why.  It's marketing.  Nothing more; nothing less.

1 Like

He’s a dual citizen so he can do what he wants

1 Like