Why does everyone attack Shannon?

Shannon the Cannon keeps getting blasted here over and over. Give me a Clift notes version of why and what happened. What did he do? I don't want to join in because Shannon does have a green name and I dont care what else you do it takes a LOT of courage to put it all on the line in the cage.

I see that one green namer on the site is challanging Shannon to a fight but I just read in that thread how Shannon The Cannon already beat another green namer here named Reggie Cardiel (who is that and what name does he post with here?). Everyone acts like Shannon sucks but if he sucks so bad how could he have beaten another pro fighter here?

"I see that one green namer on the site is challanging Shannon to a fight but I just read in that thread how Shannon The Cannon already beat another green namer here named Reggie Cardiel (who is that and what name does he post with here?)."

TTT for the story on that one.

He works fights, he doesnt pay out his fighters, he is just a shady dude.

I googled Cardiel to see if I could find anything on this, and learned that he is a poker player.

Reggie Cardiel

San Diego, CA

Results | Stats ]

Reggie Cardiel

Troll.

"I see that one green namer on the site is challanging Shannon to a fight "

He actually called me out. As far as the rest goes, he has brought it all upon himself by dealing in shady and unethical ways. As far as him sucking at fighting, I wouldnt go that far. He does actually possess some skills and is capeable of winning fights. He has won some, just not as many as he's lost.

That being said, I'm going to beat him brutally.

Seamus nailed it.

TTT for Hybrid Jon laying the smackdown.

The fact that you dont know why he gets bashed just shows how little you know about MMA!

The dude works fights,rips people off, taps out when you look at him and is just all around dirt bag!

Every thing I posted is true and he has been called out many times because of his actions!