Why does it seem like all hot girls

Eat greasy food? I’m in Walmart and I see two pretty good looking girls pay for their items and in my head I said I bet they go to McDonalds and sure enough they walked straight in. You always see it with all the Instagram models too, they’re always eating burgers and pizza and then trying to sell you their ass workout video on the next post lol I bet the fat ones who are endomorphs would probably be hot chicks too if they had the same ectomorph metabolism that the fit chicks have. They all eat the same shit

At Walmart & Hot Girls = Didn't Happen

For the same reason they like bad boys. Hot women like what's not good for them.

phatcat -

Forgot to mention I’m in Canada. Our Walmarts aren’t generally chalk full of fat people in carts here lol

OP hangs with instagram models at McDonald’s, probably even knows some international DJs

PaynanDiaz -
phatcat -

Forgot to mention I’m in Canada. Our Walmarts aren’t generally chalk full of fat people in carts here lol

We still get a fair number of mutants though. That being said i agree that there are alot of trashy hot girls in London Walmarts.  

BubblesNS -
PaynanDiaz -
phatcat -

We still get a fair number of mutants though. That being said i agree that there are alot of trashy hot girls in London Walmarts.  

Yea for sure. I know if Americans came to our Walmart’s though they’d get it, it’s almost like a different store here. I’ve been to theirs, it’s exactly as advertised. We don’t have very big cities in Manitoba/Saskatchewan/Alberta so when you say you’re going to Walmart, it’s generally a store that every family goes to because it’s the top dog. You’ll see your share of Sasquatch’s in there but it’s also not uncommon to see regular people and yes, cute girls too lol

Throwin'Knuckles -
BubblesNS -
PaynanDiaz -
phatcat -

London has Wal-Mart? Lmao

He means London, Ontario

PaynanDiaz -
phatcat -

Lol you think fat people are the problem with American Wal-Mart's.. Hahah

Tight Butthole -
PaynanDiaz -
phatcat -

I don’t think they are a problem with Walmart anywhere. But it’s no secret what kind of pigeons flock around American Walmart’s, don’t be salty 

Bulimia. 

PaynanDiaz - 
phatcat -

In Canada & Hot Girls = Didn't happen

PaynanDiaz -
Throwin'Knuckles -
BubblesNS -
PaynanDiaz -
phatcat -

London has Wal-Mart? Lmao

He means London, Ontario

Wal-mart own a supermarket brand called Asda in Britain.

The one I used to live near to didn't have many fatties on mobility scooters, but i can't speak for the rest of them.

PaynanDiaz -
Tight Butthole -
PaynanDiaz -
phatcat -

I don’t think they are a problem with Walmart anywhere. But it’s no secret what kind of pigeons flock around American Walmart’s, don’t be salty 

Well with your previous comment I hope you can understand how I would get the impression you thought fat people were a problem in American Wal-Mart's. For the record: they are a problem, just not even close to the biggest problem, especially not here in California. 

Koga -

OP hangs with instagram models at McDonald’s, probably even knows some international DJs

Well played

PaynanDiaz - 
phatcat -

I'm in Toronto and my neighborhood Dollar store always has good looking women in it. It's a strange phenomenon. I buy coconut water on the cheap there so I'm in often.

I guess OP is into big girls.

Koga -

“Hanging with international DJ’s” might be my favorite OGism. 

The fat ugly ones eat greasy food too... 

notsobigmike -
Tight Butthole -
PaynanDiaz -
Tight Butthole -
PaynanDiaz -
phatcat -

Well with your previous comment I hope you can understand how I would get the impression you thought fat people were a problem in American Wal-Mart's. For the record: they are a problem, just not even close to the biggest problem, especially not here in California. 

Aren't they, by very definition, the "biggest" problem?

Not by gross weight. 

By definition though yes they are gross.