Why does Masvidal train?

RFS671 - 
MMc AA - 
Stu Cazzo - 
MMc AA - How funny are all the Bible Bashers with their insults because I questioned their imaginary friend. An imaginary friend who can apparently give one man more power in a fight than another.

I was raised religious but that doesn't matter...

Why do you care what somebody believes or doesn't believe in?

Does it affect you that much?  Are you going to lose sleep over it?

I was genuinely curious why he trains if he believes that it is Gods will he will win his fights. But people got sand in their vagina over a question.

I think the problem here is that your question comes off as cynical. It seems as if you are of the opinion that you think what he believes in isn't right and arguing will just lead to trolling. This makes other people exasperated and not want to actually take you seriously.

In terms of why he trains though, it's more of a matter of the idea that with God he has the ability to do whatever he wants. God won't do it for him, but He will certainly help him in whatever he does as long as he does it with all of his heart. It's more of a spiritual/emotional support than anything else. 

It basically boils down to the idea that every religious person pretty much lives by: God helps those who helps themselves. If you aren't willing to put in the work or effort, then God won't do it for you.

Thank you.