Why does Obama cover Bush's ass?

So one of my senators, Ron Wyden, is pushing to release the Senate Intelligence Committee's report on the CIA's torture program. The Obama administration is trying to stop it they say it should come out but "not at this time". Why do you think that is?

do you really have to ask? doesnt matter who's in charge the directive is the same

I'm looking for predictions.

Bush and Obama are on the same team. Phone Post 3.0

So you think the torture program has continued like the NSA spying program?

"Not at this time" means closer to election time. Phone Post 3.0

Because the intelligence community is pushing back and the path of least resistance is to fold like a little bitch. Plus Obama has that usual american thing of "let's not look back, let's move forward and let the healing begin".

It seems like they are sponsored by the same groups. Phone Post 3.0

Nexuscrawlers - Bush and Obama are on the same team. Phone Post 3.0
Bingo Phone Post 3.0

pillbottle - "Not at this time" means closer to election time. Phone Post 3.0

My thoughts exactly

It doesn't matter who's in office. The president is just following orders. Phone Post 3.0

Because we really only have 1 political party in our nation. Actually it is more
Like a ruling class. The Bush family are royal amongst the other royals. Phone Post 3.0

Presidents don't go after each other for anything. They know that their term will eventually be up and it could be their head on the chopping block next. Phone Post 3.0

Why does the gap between rich and poor get worse under Obama? Why did he promise not tax raise for people under 250k?

Opposite sides of the same coin Phone Post 3.0

theseanster - Why does the gap between rich and poor get worse under Obama? Why did he promise not tax raise for people under 250k?

Opposite sides of the same coin Phone Post 3.0
These are interesting topics for sure but are in no way related to the congressional report we were discussing. Phone Post 3.0

Mushroom Slap - do you really have to ask? doesnt matter who's in charge the directive is the same
. Phone Post 3.0

Because Obama knows that ultimately all shit reports like that will do is throw some low lever people that only followed orders under the bus and the decision makers will never be held accountable or he may realize that some day soon they may have to ask some questions that may save some lives.

Why does attjack suck cock by choice?

justingore - 
pillbottle - "Not at this time" means closer to election time. Phone Post 3.0

My thoughts exactly

Yeah because your average american voter gives a shit about brown people being tortured overseas by the US.

As I was saying, she stumbled upon a solution whereby nearly ninety-nine percent of the test subjects accepted the program provided they were given a choice - even if they were only aware of it at a near-unconscious level. While this solution worked, it was fundamentally flawed, creating the otherwise contradictory systemic anomaly, that, if left unchecked, might threaten the system itself. Ergo, those who refused the program, while a minority, would constitute an escalating probability of disaster.