Why Does The USDA Need Machineguns?

Armed cows?

USDA ORDERS SUBMACHINE GUNS WITH 30-ROUND MAGAZINES

.40-caliber weapons should have 'oversized trigger guard for gloved operation'
Published: 17 hours ago
(Breitbart) A May 7th solicitation by the U.S. Department of Agriculture seeks "the commercial acquisition of submachine guns [in] .40 Cal. S&W."

Police departments are acquiring major battlefield equipment that emboldens officials to strong-arm those they should be protecting. "Police State USA: How Orwell's Nightmare is Becoming our Reality" (Autographed) chronicles how we got to this point.

According to the solicitation, the Dept. of Agriculture wants the guns to have an "ambidextrous safety, semiautomatic or 2 round [bursts] trigger group, Tritium night sights front and rear, rails for attachment of flashlight (front under fore group) and scope (top rear), stock collapsible or folding," and a "30 rd. capacity" magazine.

Because farmers and ranchers are ornery and well armed.

I can see them going Six Sauer MPX

Wild boars.

YOU GOT RAW MILK IN THERE MOTHERFUCKER!?

KILL EM ALL!

I think food will be the next "war on drugs".

They are exercising their 2nd amendment rights.

If you have the right to bare arms, shouldn't they?

Mark Phone Post 3.0

Trust - 

USDA does fly-over of farms:

How can you shoot women or children?

Easy! You just don't lead them so much.

True, I get to wear sleeveless shirts and they get machineguns.   ;-)

It's for our protection.

There are law enforcement officers in the USDA (Forest Service), so that's most likely why. It's probably not the first USDA firearms purchase.

Sagiv Lapkin - 

There are law enforcement officers in the USDA (Forest Service), so that's most likely why. It's probably not the first USDA firearms purchase.

There you go talking sense again. You are coming dangerously close to screwing up someone's conspiracy theory! Everyone knows it another case of the vast "Obama takes over the world" situation.

^not Obama! 

The Illuminatti.

We walk around all the time asking, where's the beef?

now dang it, the beef will all be ours....(insert evil laugh here)

Jackie Treehorn -
Sagiv Lapkin - 

There you go talking sense again. You are coming dangerously close to screwing up someone's conspiracy theory! Everyone knows it another case of the vast "Obama takes over the world" situation.

Doesn't make it any more sensible that forest service rangers will be carrying SAW's. Phone Post 3.0

BadRobot321 - 
Jackie Treehorn -
Sagiv Lapkin - 

Doesn't make it any more sensible that forest service rangers will be carrying SAW's. Phone Post 3.0

A SAW like an M249 machine gun (which is nicknamed a SAW). I guess if you think that's better I could go with that. Seems like overkill but what the hell. Good suggestion!

BadRobot321 - 
Jackie Treehorn -
Sagiv Lapkin - 

A SAW isn't a submachine gun.

BadRobot321 - 
Jackie Treehorn -
Sagiv Lapkin - 

What if I told you cartels and other organized crime syndicates grow weed in national and state parks and are armed with automatic weapons? Guess what? That's reality.

Sagiv Lapkin - 
BadRobot321 - 
Jackie Treehorn -
Sagiv Lapkin - 

A SAW isn't a submachine gun.

A SAW would be an aircooled, belt fed fully automatic machine gun chambered in NAT 5.56mm ball ammo.

Submachine Gun uses pistol ammo and in this case .40 cal

research, flu outbreak of 1918, and you will see one of the possible reasons why...

we are at a tipping point, i no longer shake hands with people, a kuckle bump is the best you can get out of me.

this weekend will be my last days working at a public diesel repair location, as i start a job next week, with a private company, where i will be the only mechanic in the shop.

The current level of danger of another possible outbreak, whether you listen to the world health organization, or conspiracy theorists, is very real right now!

If such a thing was to happen, the governments will quarantine off everything, including food supplies.

I apologize for my serious moment, however, it is a very real possibility, and one that everyone should be prepared for!

An SMG in .40? I don't know any.

H&K has an SMG chambered in 10mm. That's metric for .40. FBI uses those.

Trust - 
Tom O'Bedlam - 
BadRobot321 - 
Jackie Treehorn -
Sagiv Lapkin - 

What if I told you cartels and other organized crime syndicates grow weed in national and state parks and are armed with automatic weapons? Guess what? That's reality.

I have only heard of small time and amateur growers doing that.

Ok. Just FYI, that's not a very good argument against the multiple reports of cartel members being killed or having shoot outs in Yosemite and Sequoia National forest.