Why Does The World Hate Trump and Love Joe Biden?

Global confidence in U.S. jumps over 55 percentage points under Biden: poll

The world’s confidence in the U.S. to “do the right thing” rises from 17% under Trump to 75% under Biden

World confidence in Trump was only 17 percent and is now 75 percent under Biden. That is a huge difference. I have come to the conclusion that the reasons that members of this forum like Trump, is because they get misinformation from outlets the hide and shield the truth from them. Outlets that monetizes disinformation, division and white victimhood.

2 Likes

Ignored content

10 Likes

Another faggot for the list…

Content ignored.

13 Likes

OP, there’s a thread about you.

2 Likes

Trump is a terrible person and was a terrible president who was responsible for the worst depression in almost 100 years… while Biden is compassionate and has re-introduced America as the no 1 country. I can say I am proud to be an American after 4 years of this country being the laughing stock of the world.

5 Likes

This post makes me sad. Joe Biden is a disaster, his vice is a sociopath and their policies are insane.

11 Likes

An another one’s gone, and another one’s gone…another fag bites the dust…

Dj Khaled Keys GIF by Music Choice

4 Likes

Because they feared Trump and Biden is their ally. How does a POTUS become his own nation’s adversary? Be Biden, that’s how

16 Likes

this may very well be …no wait this is without a doubt the dumbest mother fucker in the history of the Earth!!!

7 Likes

You give a fuck what the world thinks? Lol. What a homo

10 Likes

Salon lol ok boomer

2 Likes

I don’t wish for Biden to fail because if he does so does America. But he is failing.

5 Likes

Loved trump. I’m sad that it won’t ever happen again. His time was special

1 Like

They hated Bush too. They simply don’t like Republican presidents. Really has nothing to do with Biden specifically.

4 Likes

No one loves biden except his wife and kids.

1 Like

No one loves Biden except his wife and kids and 61 percent of the American people.

2 Likes

No one the left can criticize any move Biden has made, Hillary supporters have become full on Biden cultists.

Yeah… TV man says a lot of things.

2 Likes

Lol you are the perfect mark

2 Likes