Why doesn't Wolverine have metal teeth?

If his entire skeleton is laced with it, shouldn't his teeth be metal too?

Teeth are not bones

/thread Phone Post

Sabertooth had them.

They are however considered part of your skeletal system.

Budget costs.

I bet everything would taste like metal, which would be unpleasant for eating. It's like when you drink something that is in an aluminum can, and it has that metal taste to it.

Teeth are only held in by gums, one smack in the mouth by the hulk and they are out, and by the time he could get to the orthodontist to re-insert them his normal ones would have grown back in.

WOLVERINE IS ORNERY BECAUSE HE GOT ALL DEM TEETH AND NO TOOTHBRUSH. 

soriel - I bet everything would taste like metal, which would be unpleasant for eating. It's like when you drink something that is in an aluminum can, and it has that metal taste to it.

Does Wolverine need to eat? I thought he only drank beer to get drunk.

Zenoplata - 
soriel - I bet everything would taste like metal, which would be unpleasant for eating. It's like when you drink something that is in an aluminum can, and it has that metal taste to it.

Where does his healing factor get the resources to heal his body if he doesn't eat?

BIGWHITESEXY - WOLVERINE IS ORNERY BECAUSE HE GOT ALL DEM TEETH AND NO TOOTHBRUSH. 

Bet yer mama told you that

molsonman - 
Zenoplata - 

Where does his healing factor get the resources to heal his body if he doesn't eat?

Considering there are characters in the Marvel Universe that can fire optic blasts across the San Fransisco bay, throw Sherman tanks into helicopters and jets, and lift entire buildings to create cities in space with mind powers, I'm not so sure anyone has really sat down and drawn out a logical source of energy that all these mutahumans must be converting.

Well, I guess there are some who have, but their answers always tend to be "Dimension ___" where that dimension is just an unlimited supply of whatever energy source is convenient to that character.

molsonman - 
Zenoplata - 

IIRC, Wolverine needs to eat just like anyone else.  If anything, he would probably have to eat a lot more because his caloric needs would be higher.

paw - 
molsonman - 
Zenoplata - 

IIRC, Wolverine needs to eat just like anyone else.  If anything, he would probably have to eat a lot more because his caloric needs would be higher.

Also, I think in a few issues it's stated he can't even get drunk because of his healing factor and that he just likes the taste.

Leigh - What if he doesn't? He can take a bazooka to the chest but missing a few meals will kill him?

I imagine Wolverine would starve to death like anyone else....30 days, take or give.  At least I think that's the ballpark.

An ode to Wolverine, by the poet Nelly:

Smile for me daddy, what you lookin' at

Let me see ya grill, let me see ya what?

Ya, ya grill, ya ya ya grill

Rob the jewelry store and tell em make me a grill

As others have said, they'd just get knocked out. A better question is why his skin isn't covered in adamantium since it was proven possible with Cyber.

An ode to Wolverine, by the poet Nelly:

Smile for me daddy, what you lookin' at
Let me see ya grill, let me see ya what?
Ya, ya grill, ya ya ya grill
Rob the jewelry store and tell em make me a grill

Swing and a miss.

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

I chuckled at the Nelly song.