Why don't mortal Kombat characters just use

Their fatality attacks during the actual fight? Why can't sub zero permafreeze his opponent five seconds in , it can't be blocked. Liu Lang could just turn into a dragon and bite somebody in half. I still don't understand how baraka can chop the shit out of somebody in gameplay and not kill them but one swipe at end does it. Phone Post 3.0

THOU SHALT NOT QUESTION MORTAL COMBAT Phone Post 3.0

Is Liu Lang any relation to Sensei Dave Lang? Phone Post 3.0

One does not simply use fatality attacks Phone Post 3.0

You know Johnny Cage was fucking all those bitches. Sonya Blade was a freak.

Not much of a game if you're blasting out fatalities in the first five seconds. Phone Post 3.0

They don't get cut or maimed because they all have very powerful chi that protects them from damage while fighting. Only once they are pummeled into a semi-conscious, rubber-leg state can their opponent FINISH THEM! Phone Post 3.0

Magic Jackson - You know Johnny Cage was fucking all those bitches. Sonya Blade was a freak.

I was turned on by Sonya Blade before I knew what sexuality was.

Pick an answer:

A) Because nobody would pay a quarter to play a game that lasts 5 seconds.

B) Showmanship. The same reason wrestlers dont use their finishing move at the beginning of a match.

C) Lack of fun. Why dont you just jerk off instead of having sex with a woman.

In the upcoming Mortal Kombat X, Johnny and Sonya do have a child together I heard. Phone Post 3.0

HefX - In the upcoming Mortal Kombat X, Johnny and Sonya do have a child together I heard. Phone Post 3.0
So... you impregnate her in the game?? Interdesting... Phone Post 3.0

It's kinda like when a Saiyan first goes Super Saiyan. It needs to be out pure necessity. Phone Post 3.0

JimmyPie -
HefX - In the upcoming Mortal Kombat X, Johnny and Sonya do have a child together I heard. Phone Post 3.0
FERTILITY Phone Post 3.0

HefX -
JimmyPie -
FERTILITY Phone Post 3.0
Bahahaha!! Phone Post 3.0

HefX -
JimmyPie -
FERTILITY Phone Post 3.0
VTFU HAHA Phone Post 3.0

HefX -
JimmyPie -
FERTILITY Phone Post 3.0
Flawless

Victory Phone Post 3.0

Gritty - 
HefX -
JimmyPie -
FERTILITY Phone Post 3.0
Flawless

Victory Phone Post 3.0

It all happened in less than 99 seconds.

Gritty - Their fatality attacks during the actual fight? Why can't sub zero permafreeze his opponent five seconds in , it can't be blocked. Liu Lang could just turn into a dragon and bite somebody in half. I still don't understand how baraka can chop the shit out of somebody in gameplay and not kill them but one swipe at end does it. Phone Post 3.0
There was a game that allowed this called time killers. You could kill your opponent or chop off a limb whenever u wanted if your move connected. It was called time killers and it sucked. Last boss was grim reaper I believe Phone Post 3.0

kingjames100 -
Gritty - 
HefX -
JimmyPie -
FERTILITY Phone Post 3.0
Flawless

Victory Phone Post 3.0

It all happened in less than 99 seconds.
He hit her with his patented Shadow Dick. Phone Post 3.0

Cause then we wouldn't have a game. Phone Post 3.0