Why don't vote downs show anymore?

Question.

It's supposed to deter people from forming a negative opinion about someone based on their karma score. Or from using it as a catalyst to ganging up on people. 

In short, I voted you down. but i won't be able to enjoy it. 

just kidding.

i thought everyone was just breaking even lol

It associates a negative connotation that may be unjustified in some cases. You have a lot of disagreeable opinions, you're likely to get downvoted a bunch.

This can lead to issue where there may be no issue.

So you can see the people in the green but you cant see the people in the red???? thats class warfare damn it!!!! and separatism... and elitism.... and very prejudicial!!!

I'm calling my lawyer!

Yeah its done for a few reasons probably.

So posters dont make troll threads or say dumb shit to get voted down because they want to be the most voted down member.

Like about said to keep people from forming a neg opinion about someone based on their neg votes.

I always thought the vote down feature was to report problematic posts, not to put down an opinion you don't agree with.

Hurricane Ditka - I always thought the vote down feature was to report problematic posts, not to put down an opinion you don't agree with.

Nobody uses it for that.

Its used to target certain people you dont like and vote down anyone who bashes an org, fighter etc you like.

You disagree with someone they vote you down for it.

Looks like someone just voted me down for that post. LOL

So am I in the negative still or just at 0???

So for example if I am voted up once, will in mean I have 1 or will it just bring me a little out of the negative that nobody can see??

Chris27 - 
Hurricane Ditka - I always thought the vote down feature was to report problematic posts, not to put down an opinion you don't agree with.

Nobody uses it for that.

Its used to target certain people you dont like and vote down anyone who bashes an org, fighter etc you like.

I agree with this, I got a lot of vote downs because I'm not a Nick Diaz fan. If I said anything unfavorable I would get 20 vote downs.

LOL!

And I thought steak knives were for cuting delicious dinner meat, yet people keep stabbing each other with them!!!

Chris27 - Looks like someone just voted me down for that post. LOL

Don't worry, your 30+ Zuffa Shill voteups per day will take care of that!

Haulport - 

What the fuck is your problem?

WHy do you have such a hard on for me?

Every fucking thread you single me out like a stalker.

Haulport all mad because people on here dont give a fuck about his opinion.

MMAjustice -
Chris27 - 

Nobody uses it for that.

I agree with this, I got a lot of vote downs because I'm not a Nick Diaz fan. If I said anything unfavorable I would get 20 vote downs.

^ this 100% Phone Post

who cares if you are not a nick diaz fan or whatever.. the whole thing is rather pointless and quite silly if you ask me.. eventually we will be back to square one.. no vote ups and no vote downs shown..  =D

Kind of like the way FB only has likes and not dislikes. We are raising a nation of little nancy boys and nobody wants their feelings hurt.

Whats the point of a karma score if it only scores good karma? Seems a bit silly. Phone Post

What's the point of having them if they're not visible?

Soul Gravy - What's the point of having them if they're not visible?

enough of them cause an auto-freeze.

Chris27 - 
Haulport - 

What the fuck is your problem?

WHy do you have such a hard on for me?

Every fucking thread you single me out like a stalker.

Haulport all mad because people on here dont give a fuck about his opinion.

Awwwww. Poor wittle Chris can't take a joke...............