"Why" Elias Cepeda should not......

He's just another example of this website's continued and constant decline. From pro fighters leaving to being inundated with this idiot's articles is making this place harder and harder to stay. 

Haters gun hate. Elias is the best writer on this site. Pssh

I thought he did a good job even though I disagreed with a lot of his points on his last post about Dana White. It was an intriguing read though.

In for UG writer tryouts. Every article submitted gets posted for a community review 

Southpaw'd - Haters gun hate. Elias is the best writer on this site. Pssh
Best on the planet. Also an expert on late punches after the bell in championship fights.

You guys are just jealous your not connecting seemingly different worlds.

Dreville79 -

TTT for an email address. I spent at least ten minutes writing this article and made sure I didn't include too many big words so even OGers can read it coherently 

I find it incredible no one has provided an email address for you. 

You're offering a free article and yet you're met with silence...

I'm keen to read it.

YourMomsNewFriend -

He's just another example of this website's continued and constant decline. From pro fighters leaving to being inundated with this idiot's articles is making this place harder and harder to stay. 

Please dont leave us!!

Your 162 contributions in the last 3 years will never be forgotten.

YourMomsNewFriend -

Nobody gives a fuck about you or you 162 posts