Why Floyd Will Be Involved With UFC 2018...

Will have to skip to the middle... 

What are your thoughts UG?!? ;)

YouTube: “Mike Swick and Marc Bogutzki give their opinion on why Conor McGregor hasn't been stripped. The reason Floyd Mayweather will be involved with UFC and MMA in 2018, and the reason Conor most likely won't fight MMA again. 

Thanks to the staff at MikeSwick.com and some reliable sources that helped us with this segment.”

McGregor will blow thru his moiney, ask all my casual combat fans about McGregor and they couldn't care less. Mcgregor aint going to face another high profile boxer because he will get whipped. Im no Connor hater, im just stating facts. If he does lose againt to a boxer, near all interest in his endevours will faulter. He is too proud for that, he will come back to UFC and make bank and then in his twilight years, perhaps have a boxing match for his retirement fund imo. 

Floyd is the other side of the coin with abit of difference. Again he is too proud to lose within combat sports. He has the money to do anything he wants, perhaps close to a billion dollars. He ia never coming to the ufc, not even cm punk. He might come out for a boxing match in the next couple years. But never ufc.

The first thread I posted was the title of this video but I guess you can’t make two threads with the same link. We covered both topics. 

Mike Swick -

The first thread I posted was the title of this video but I guess you can’t make two threads with the same link. We covered both topics. 

Floyd will be in the UFC because he loves money and can't keep up his spending habits without more big paydays. He ain't going to fight a top boxer and risk his 50-0 record so I he can make 9 figures to take a UFC fight, of course he will take it. If he loses no big deal, if he wins or is competitive, he gets another fight and another big payday. 

It’s not like Floyd hasn’t gone into other stuff to make money. 

Remember wwf?

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
Mike Swick -

Floyd will be in the UFC because he loves money and can't keep up his spending habits without more big paydays. He ain't going to fight a top boxer and risk his 50-0 record so I he can make 9 figures to take a UFC fight, of course he will take it. If he loses no big deal, if he wins or is competitive, he gets another fight and another big payday. 

He ain’t making 9 figures in the UFC. 8 is reasonable. But they’re not paying him 100mil+

ShoeMoney - 

It’s not like Floyd hasn’t gone into other stuff to make money. 

Remember wwf?

Definitely. wish there was a clear video of Mayweather vs. The Big Show, because Floyd was wearing MMA gloves for that and when he unleashes a flurry it’s too fast.

ChristopherMoltisanti -
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
Mike Swick -

He ain’t making 9 figures in the UFC. 8 is reasonable. But they’re not paying him 100mil+

He will make 9 figures easily in the UFC with ppl points. It will be top 5 biggest events ever.

Ppv***

GREAT THEY CAN MAKE A JOKE, MONEY GRAB IN BOTH SPORTS!

FUCK THESE CLOWNS!!!

I will not pay a cent for this stupid shit!