Why Fox News is necessary-

There was a thread about how bad Fox News is. I say it necessary because of extreme liberal bias in the MSM. I defy anyone to find more than 2 news stories in the past 10 years where the conservative agenda has been protected as much as Obama and his policies have been. (Or Clinton) 2 example of what I am referring to-

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/what-election-big-3-networks-ignore-anti-obama-election/article/2555108

Sharyl Atkinsons new book "Stonewalled"
Story here-http://nypost.com/2014/10/25/former-cbs-reporter-explains-how-the-liberal-media-protects-obama/ Phone Post 3.0

Fox haters think Sean Hanity fills all 24 time slots. Phone Post 3.0

Spider Rico - Fox haters think Sean Hanity fills all 24 time slots. Phone Post 3.0
I strongly dislike Sean Hannity. I hate all 24 hour news networks...FOX provides balance to CNN etc...but they are all shit sleazy money makers who care more about pushing a narrative or selling a story than actually reporting news and having true intellectually discussions on important issues with competent persons from both sides if the isle without a fucking shouting match. Phone Post 3.0

If you equally dislike the sensationalism of both Fox and MSNBC then you're probably doing it right. If you blindly hate Fox and do not mention the other side you're probably biased. How can you rant about your dislike of Hannity and tune into a news channel that has fucking Al Sharpton and call yourself superiorly informed? Phone Post 3.0

Revisionist history. Fox News, at every opportunity they can, tries to play the "liberal 'main stream media'" card; but it's nonsense. Networks like MSN and shows like Rachel Maddow didn't even exist before Fox News. Those shows are a response to Fox News.

In the old days (pre Fox News), the news was simply the news... - in fact, it was considered a serious breach of journalistic integrity to show any political bias when reporting the news. The commentary shows were much more balanced than anything today.

It is Fox News that created liberalism in the media today, not the other way around.

Just because someone dumped a big pile of cow shit on your front lawn, that is no reason to go out and find a big pile of pig shit to balance it out.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/tv/fox/

61% Mostly False or worse.

A local fast food place plays them during the day on one of their TVs. During an average trip there, I could easily find at least over the top, outright lie, every 5 minutes.

better off turning of the sound and just read the ticker tape at the bottom for all the 24 hr news channels.

Fox news is the other side of the leftist faggot coin. Cheering on repubs who are limp-wristed pinkos while kind of bashing the full blown reds doesn't make Fox news conservative.

SD CARTEL - If you equally dislike the sensationalism of both Fox and MSNBC then you're probably doing it right. If you blindly hate Fox and do not mention the other side you're probably biased. How can you rant about your dislike of Hannity and tune into a news channel that has fucking Al Sharpton and call yourself superiorly informed? Phone Post 3.0
This!...best choice is to get your news from several sources. Phone Post 3.0

Fox doesn't hold a candle to MSNBC. People who hate Fox don't hate bias, they just hate bias if it's a conservative one.

I No Kung Foo - Fox doesn't hold a candle to MSNBC. People who hate Fox don't hate bias, they just hate bias if it's a conservative one.
That's pretty much my point. Phone Post 3.0

Stan Wang - the world would be a bester place if it ceased to exist.
The world would be a better place if 24 hour news TV ceased to exist. Phone Post 3.0

Actually, all of your news media in the US is a joke.  A lot of North America reazlied that when people turned into CBC and Global TV coverage of the Ottawa shootings this week.  There were even some comparission videos you can find that shows the differnce between actual news reporting, and fear mongering.

Jackpinesavage1 - There was a thread about how bad Fox News is. I say it necessary because of extreme liberal bias in the MSM. I defy anyone to find more than 2 news stories in the past 10 years where the conservative agenda has been protected as much as Obama and his policies have been. (Or Clinton) 2 example of what I am referring to-

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/what-election-big-3-networks-ignore-anti-obama-election/article/2555108

Sharyl Atkinsons new book "Stonewalled"
Story here-http://nypost.com/2014/10/25/former-cbs-reporter-explains-how-the-liberal-media-protects-obama/ Phone Post 3.0

sharyl attkisson is a right wing zealot, and a racist!!!!111

Stan Wang - the world would be a bester place if it ceased to exist.
Along with MSN and CNN Phone Post 3.0

American cable news networks should not be called news anymore.  More than often it's not news at all, just a bunch of opinionated crap their masters tell them to broadcast.

Check out Outfoxed: Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism if you have time.

It used to be on Youtube, but has been taken down it seems.

http://youtu.be/oPfM58MavRE

That video does a bit of a comparison as to the major faults with the way American media covered the Ottawa shootings, and how Peter Mansbridge is a fucking boss.

Kakkarotto_san - Revisionist history. Fox News, at every opportunity they can, tries to play the "liberal 'main stream media'" card; but it's nonsense. Networks like MSN and shows like Rachel Maddow didn't even exist before Fox News. Those shows are a response to Fox News.

In the old days (pre Fox News), the news was simply the news... - in fact, it was considered a serious breach of journalistic integrity to show any political bias when reporting the news. The commentary shows were much more balanced than anything today.

It is Fox News that created liberalism in the media today, not the other way around.

"- in fact, it was considered a serious breach of journalistic integrity to show any political bias when reporting the news. The commentary shows were much more balanced than anything today."

Oh, but the bias was there. They just reported bias as matter of fact. In fact, the media has always been a tool for shaping society for the agenda of the elite. That is why nothing changes no matter which party is in control.

As the saying goes, "a house divided against itself cannot stand". We are constantly being divided with manufactured wedge issues in order to keep us from uniting against the elite.

6ULDV8 - 

American cable news networks should not be called news anymore.  More than often it's not news at all, just a bunch of opinionated crap their masters tell them to broadcast.

Check out Outfoxed: Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism if you have time.

It used to be on Youtube, but has been taken down it seems.

At least Fox has people on with the opposite views to argue. The other networks will have guests on with the same opinion having a circle jerk.