Why Fox News is necessary-

Kakkarotto_san - Revisionist history. Fox News, at every opportunity they can, tries to play the "liberal 'main stream media'" card; but it's nonsense. Networks like MSN and shows like Rachel Maddow didn't even exist before Fox News. Those shows are a response to Fox News.

In the old days (pre Fox News), the news was simply the news... - in fact, it was considered a serious breach of journalistic integrity to show any political bias when reporting the news. The commentary shows were much more balanced than anything today.

It is Fox News that created liberalism in the media today, not the other way around.

Dan Rather has been in that business far longer than the existence of Fox News. Get your shit outta here.

steve85uk -
Kakkarotto_san - Revisionist history. Fox News, at every opportunity they can, tries to play the "liberal 'main stream media'" card; but it's nonsense. Networks like MSN and shows like Rachel Maddow didn't even exist before Fox News. Those shows are a response to Fox News.

In the old days (pre Fox News), the news was simply the news... - in fact, it was considered a serious breach of journalistic integrity to show any political bias when reporting the news. The commentary shows were much more balanced than anything today.

It is Fox News that created liberalism in the media today, not the other way around.
This Phone Post 3.0
The old days you described was pre-24 hour news. You're looking at the wrong price of information.

24 hour news is driven by advertising revenue which means you live and die by the eyeball and you have to make every minute as profitable as possible.

Before 24 hour news, the news was not revenue driven. It was just the news. Happened that night at the same time every night regardless of how many people watched it. Phone Post 3.0

Lt. Iceman Kazansky - 
Lt. Iceman Kazansky - 
Ari2 - lulz at the fox apologists

b-b-b-b-but MSNBC. lol, no one watches that shit. Fox has about twice as many viewers as CNN and MSNBC combined. Not only that, fox "news" isn't technically a news channel. they put up so much stuff that is utter bullshit that its not actually considered news. Fox Business News is another story, but that isn't waht peopel are watching en mass.

Fox news is a propaganda network for the GOP, people who watch it are less informed about the world then people who watch or listen to juist about anything else, including people who don't watch the news at all.

http://www.businessinsider.com/study-watching-fox-news-makes-you-less-informed-than-watching-no-news-at-all-2012-5

Haven't studies shown that MSNBC is the most biased news network on tv at the moment (time and time again)?

And from the Huffington post...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/18/msnbc-opinion-cable-news_n_2900160.html

b-b-b-b-but MSNBC you cry.

lol, fucking fox apologists are such idiots. nothing in your posts is relevant to my posts. who gives a fuck about msnbc? I sure as fuck don't.

FOX has no use except as a mouthpiece of the GOP. its literally not a news channel. and that is why its viewers are less informed than everyone elses viewers. fuck, its viewers are less informed than people who don't even watch the news. keep apologizing though. cling to it.

Ari2 -
Lt. Iceman Kazansky - 
Lt. Iceman Kazansky - 

b-b-b-b-but MSNBC. lol, no one watches that shit. Fox has about twice as many viewers as CNN and MSNBC combined. Not only that, fox "news" isn't technically a news channel. they put up so much stuff that is utter bullshit that its not actually considered news. Fox Business News is another story, but that isn't waht peopel are watching en mass.

Fox news is a propaganda network for the GOP, people who watch it are less informed about the world then people who watch or listen to juist about anything else, including people who don't watch the news at all.

http://www.businessinsider.com/study-watching-fox-news-makes-you-less-informed-than-watching-no-news-at-all-2012-5

Haven't studies shown that MSNBC is the most biased news network on tv at the moment (time and time again)?

And from the Huffington post...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/18/msnbc-opinion-cable-news_n_2900160.html

b-b-b-b-but MSNBC you cry.

lol, fucking fox apologists are such idiots. nothing in your posts is relevant to my posts. who gives a fuck about msnbc? I sure as fuck don't.

FOX has no use except as a mouthpiece of the GOP. its literally not a news channel. and that is why its viewers are less informed than everyone elses viewers. fuck, its viewers are less informed than people who don't even watch the news. keep apologizing though. cling to it.
Article says people who "only" watch fox news. (Or msnbc for that matter). Not fox news viewers. You are being a little misleading.
Anyone who sources all of their info from one outlet is a retard anyway. Phone Post 3.0

Ari2 - 
Lt. Iceman Kazansky - 
Lt. Iceman Kazansky - 

<br />
        <p>
            <span class="User-178267" id="userPost51260063"><span class="User-315018" id="userPost51258029"><span class="User-315018" id="userPost51257892">Haven't studies shown that MSNBC is the most biased news network on tv at the moment (time and time again)?</span></span></span></p>
    </blockquote>
    <br />
    <p>
        <span class="User-178267" id="userPost51260063"><span class="User-315018" id="userPost51258029">And from the Huffington post...</span></span></p>
    <p>
        <span class="User-178267" id="userPost51260063"><span class="User-315018" id="userPost51258029"><a href="http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/18/msnbc-opinion-cable-news_n_2900160.html" style="line-height: 1.6em;">http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/18/msnbc-opinion-cable-news_n_2900160.html</a></span></span></p>
    <p>
        <span class="User-178267" id="userPost51260063"><span class="User-315018" id="userPost51258029">&nbsp;</span></span></p>
</blockquote>
<br />
<span class="User-178267" id="userPost51260063">b-b-b-b-but MSNBC you cry.<br />
<br />
lol, fucking fox apologists are such idiots. nothing in your posts is relevant to my posts. who gives a fuck about msnbc? I sure as fuck don't.<br />
<br />
FOX has no use except as a mouthpiece of the GOP. its literally not a news channel. and that is why its viewers are less informed than everyone elses viewers. fuck, its viewers are less informed than people who don't even watch the news. keep apologizing though. cling to it.</span></blockquote>

Am I vindicating Fox? Did I say anywhere in my post that Fox is infinitely more truthful/honest/accurate than other cable news networks? In the poll I posted, it clearly shows that CNN dedicates the most time towards actual reporting. 

Oh wait, I just noticed who I was talking to - fuk...