Why has there been no marketing for C Mac v Aldo

A friend of mine at work just asked me why they've not done much marketing for the fight this time compared to the first time. It got me thinking and wondering why. I'd assume it's the likelihood of a pullout again. But is it something that's been discussed? 3 cards in such close proximity and which huge stars and I've not seen anything in the mainstream press. Phone Post 3.0

conor and jose are burned out on doing media.

jackbquick - conor and jose are burned out on doing media.
That's actually a good perspective too Phone Post 3.0

jackbquick - conor and jose are burned out on doing media.

Jose did media?

I think after the last PPV and how Conor was a promotion machine, he said enough was enough. No more media tours like that.

Espn radio commercials. Never heard those before. Phone Post 3.0

They may think the card is Big enough not knowing most people don't even follow Phone Post 3.0

Everyone and their retarded cousin knows about the fight already. Phone Post 3.0

I was talking to some friends at work who im going to watch ufc194 with and there was random people who dont realy follow mma asking if we where talking about the Aldo Mcgregor fight, so there is some casuals that know the fights on. Phone Post 3.0

Mark Hunts Pet Monkey - Everyone and their retarded cousin knows about the fight already. Phone Post 3.0

^^^ YEP!

Marketing asymptote.

Dem dollars already spent Yo

Blew the budget the first time around and got burned when Aldo pulled out.

Probably not wanting to make that mistake again. Phone Post 3.0

SurgicalGloves - Blew the budget the first time around and got burned when Aldo pulled out.

Probably not wanting to make that mistake again. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

I think they other cards are for the hardcore Some people other there might get confused as to which hard has Conor on it Phone Post 3.0

UFC 194 commercials during a football game yesterday, I forget who was playing. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah and I noticed also mcgregor feature way less in the embedded than rockhold/weidman. Maybe mcgregor asked for less media obligations in fight week this time Phone Post 3.0

Christy Mack vs Aldo would be bananas Phone Post 3.0

I get a lot of casual MMA fans talking about the fight and of course they are all going for Conor. War Aldo! (If he doesn't pull out). Phone Post 3.0