Why Hector Lombard wouldn't beat Anderson Silva.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/956692-hector-lombard-why-the-bellator-champion-is-not-the-man-to-beat-anderson-silva

There are a multitude of reasons as to why I think the "dream" matchup of Anderson Silva vs. Hector Urbina is ridiculous and an absolute waste of time.

Silva would wreck him Phone Post

Ttt Phone Post

Ttt

It's almost as if because Silva has been so dominant it's just natural for people to reach for who they think is the next in line. But I assure you, Lombard isn't that guy.

its a good thing this was posted, I almost ranked Lombard ahead of him

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/956692-hector-lombard-why-the-bellator-champion-is-not-the-man-to-beat-anderson-silva

@OnlyTheStrongSurvive I know you're only condescending, but if you were to read the article listed above you would understand that it was written in response to an article posted on this site that proclaimed that Lombard could be the man to take Silva out.

the UFC has about 10 people that would wreck him............

@chesty VERY TRUE.

chesty_1775 -  the UFC has about 10 people that would wreck him............

Agreed, but I'd still love to see it. He's an interesting match up for a lot of guys but we aren't seeing it in Bellator.

We'll see real soon as to whether Lombard himself thinks he's worthy of UFC competition, let alone Anderson Silva. His contract is up in January.

Here is a good reason:

Compared to Anderson he is utter shit. Phone Post

Darth_Vladar - Here is a good reason:

Compared to Anderson he is utter shit. Phone Post

Bahaahahaa. I don't know about complete and utter shit, but that's funny.

MMA All Day - i am sorry but that article is pathetic. your point is illogical in many ways and you have some punctuation errors. it is obvious you have no English background. your article is entirely too wordy and your point and weak and lacks substance. that is bleacher report for you i guess.

silva would destroy lombard, but how you came to that conclusion was amateurish and utterly ridiculous.

again, i apologize, but i am so annoyed with bleacher report being considered news when its writers are weak and continuously grasp at straws just to have something legitimate to say.

vtfd

You're an idiot, only an asshole would waste their time critiquing an article and then agreeing with it's purpose.

Why is this even being discussed Phone Post

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/954726-hector-lombard-is-he-the-man-to-beat-anderson-silva

That's why.

franchisemma - We'll see real soon as to whether Lombard himself thinks he's worthy of UFC competition, let alone Anderson Silva. His contract is up in January.

Automatic renewal because he's champion, no? Phone Post

That article is fucking retarded. some kid held Hector in side control for 10 seconds and so Anderson would destroy Hector as a result

rosario00 - That article is fucking retarded. some kid held Hector in side control for 10 seconds and so Anderson would destroy Hector as a result

Yeah, that's exactly what the article meant.

@rosario I was using Yunker's ability to not only throw the judo black belt but also get into a position to almost finish him. Anderson Silva is on another level. But, I'm glad you took the time to read the comments on the article.