WHY HUNT? THE DEFINITIVE THREAD.

SMF

More deserving vs more likely to win/make it competitive.

I choose the latter.

Mir IS more deserving, but when you simply ask the question, who has a better chance at beating the current ufc hw champion, Hunt, or Mir, I think Hunt will be the favorite.

And on the flip side, although I think Hunt has a better chance at beating JDS than Mir would, I feel that Mir has a better chance of beating Hunt than JDS does.

^^ this

STYLES MAKE FIGHTS!

Ask any hunter this question, and you'll get a different answer every time. We do it to bond with our family and friends. We do it for the intensity of the pursuit. We do it to feel closer to past generations. And we do it because when it's on, there's nothing like it in the world.Hunting gets you out of your home or office and into the wilderness. It bridges generations. Take away the GPS, the digital camo, and other modern gear, and you've got an experience remarkably like those of your grandfather's father. These days, that's hard to find."

Agreed. I never was a big fan of Mir but he's been impressive lately, if he beats Cain he would def deserve a title shot.

Abe Froman, consistently on point. Thank you, sir. Phone Post

DamnSevern -  Ask any hunter this question, and you'll get a different answer every time. We do it to bond with our family and friends. We do it for the intensity of the pursuit. We do it to feel closer to past generations. And we do it because when it's on, there's nothing like it in the world.Hunting gets you out of your home or office and into the wilderness. It bridges generations. Take away the GPS, the digital camo, and other modern gear, and you've got an experience remarkably like those of your grandfather's father. These days, that's hard to find."
LOL DAMN SEVERN!!!! Phone Post

D241 -  
. Phone Post

And? U know jds took down carwin? Phone Post

He took out Wand in Pride, let Hunt do the same to JDS. Phone Post

ssj - SMF.

WAR HUNTOO
V Phone Post

That poster works for me! :D