Why I didnt Fight "JZ"

Carlao is 100% correct......Totally understandable....We all look forward to it Gerald....best wishes

ttt homie

Good move Gerald. Nobody remembers guys for short notice fights in the long run, just whether or not they won or lost. At least not the haters.

classy post, gerald.

you dont have to fight everyone they throw in front of you.  if this is going to be the way you make money, then you must treat it like a business.  and any smart business man would have done what you did; sounds like you are on the road to success.

Gerald
email me.

Jason_Chambers_inc@yahoo.com

(pronounced Yaaaaaahhhoooooooooooooooooooo!)

Smart move Gerald. Good luck in training.

Gerald, you made the right choice. I hope you and JZ meet up soon. Should be a very exciting fight.
Best of luck to ya.

I think it was the intelligent move but I gotta say that if we're talking about the top guys, most of them fight whowever is put in front of them, even at the last second. Especially Pride fighters.

Like I say, I think you did the right thing but don't expect it to get better as your career progresses.

that's a legit reason strebendt.  very understandable.

Message from Dave Roche (www.sfuk.net)

link

Dave Roche 'pulled out' because his father died 5 days before the fight - you conveniently forget to mention that.

umm i dont think gerald was complaining about pull outs; his post was just explaining why he couldnt fight JZ.

He made it sound like Dave deliberately ducked him, whether this was by accident or by design i do not know.

gerald is a top guy. i can't wait to see him back in the UK :)