Why I love MMAJunkie

Well, there's different reasons, but here is an article on a guy at the bottom, literally, of the UFN 39 prelim card, and it is really interesting. Made me more curious than most profiles of huge fighters.

http://mmajunkie.com/2014/04/for-jim-alers-ufc-debut-represents-recognized-dream-even-if-its-not-his-own/

To be fair, Junkie has a deal with Cage Warriors where they stream their events and Jim Alers was champ there so he has been featured before by them. So there is a relationship with Alers already.

But I agree that Junkie is the best MMA news site out there. The only other MMA site I frequent besides here.

Junkie is good shit they give ug love often . Been a fan of the show for a loong time now Phone Post 3.0

I like when they misquote fighters for a more interesting headline or call a fighter and conduct interviews without the fighter being aware. Phone Post 3.0

Bossk - I like when they misquote fighters for a more interesting headline or call a fighter and conduct interviews without the fighter being aware. Phone Post 3.0
How do you call a fighter and conduct an interview without the fighter noticing? Phone Post 3.0

I can agree that more up and comers deserve better coverage. Unfortunately MMA Digital Media survives based on clicks and it is hard to get clicks on up and comers.

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
Bossk - I like when they misquote fighters for a more interesting headline or call a fighter and conduct interviews without the fighter being aware. Phone Post 3.0
How do you call a fighter and conduct an interview without the fighter noticing? Phone Post 3.0
Phone Post 3.0

Bossk -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
Phone Post 3.0
People seriously sided with Hunt here? A reporter calls you and asks you a bunch of questions, you assume he's just curious about how you're doing? Are you seriously that ignorant about what reporters do??? Phone Post 3.0

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
Bossk -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
Phone Post 3.0
People seriously sided with Hunt here? A reporter calls you and asks you a bunch of questions, you assume he's just curious about how you're doing? Are you seriously that ignorant about what reporters do??? Phone Post 3.0
Yes I'm going to side with someone who didn't give consent to the person who was "interviewing." The way Hunt was talking in it you could tell he wasn't knowingly giving an interview. Phone Post 3.0

^ that is the reason i don't visit mmajunkie anymore.

They are my #2 favorite MMA site, for sure.