Why I Pray Rogers Upsets Fedor...

Because not only would I love to see this forum implode at its core, but because I would very much look forward to Dana's inevitable rants torward Fedor and his management. 

There will be many a F bombs with a few words in between.  Remember when he couldn't get Silva to fight Liddell, only to see Silva get knocked out by Hendo.  Times that by 100 

only like 1-2% chance of happening.

but yes, this forum would implode. The tubes that make the interweb would dissolve.

But unless there's a miracle, not happening. 

Is this fight happening or is Fedor fighting number 1 contender Ricco Rod?

Fedor isn't hungry these days. Hes just looking for pay days. Does he even train in a cage now that he's in Strikeforce? Maybe TSIGOR can confirm.

High probability of an upset happening IMO.

I would laugh for weeks but I don't think Fedor loses to those looping punches no matter how powerful they are.

You guys are underestimated the KenP fallout. If Grim wins, Ken will be all over this place like stink on shit.

damn you guys seriously hug fedor's nut sack big time. he is a man and on any given day can be beaten by another man

Fedor is a cyborg. It ain't happening.

i just want to see a beat down

I don't think Rogers deserves this fight in any way, but I do want to see him land a Clubber Lang on Fedor's chin... only because Fedor allows Gary Millen to be around him. ;)

I'm not praying for it to happen, but I certainly won't put it out of the realm of possibility.

I predict Rogers entering into a nightmaric version of his own personal hell when the Last Emperor unleashes on him.

I am praying for the upset. I am sure there will be some very creative excuses made for Fedor if he does lose.

I 100% want Brett to win.

I 20% believe he can.

I pray that you get banned. Don't you ever speak ill of my man crush again. YOU HEAR ME?!!! presses down on the keys hard (and not just because some of the keys do not work that well)

what are the odds? are they up yet?

robopimp - I 100% want Brett to win.

I 20% believe he can.

I'm in the same boat

MolsonMuscles - Fedor is a cyborg. It ain't happening.

Please. He ain't all that.

Kostakio - I pray that you get banned. Don't you ever speak ill of my man crush again. YOU HEAR ME?!!! presses down on the keys hard (and not just because some of the keys do not work that well)

lol! I respect dinos honesty

Lets not forget Fedor was rocked by Fujita.