why i think trump will lose

shit like this will be rampant  ..no doubt dems will commit some voting fuckery that has never been seen before...they have thrown everything at trump..not hard to believe they will with this too

11 Likes

Oh no, they only cheat in their own elections. When they're playing for all the marbles, then they'll play by the rules. 

6 Likes

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/may/21/democratic-party-official-charged-stuffing-ballot-/

1 Like

thats what i’ve been saying. This will have the biggest amount of voter fraud in history. 

6 Likes
Ryann Von Doom -

thats what i’ve been saying. This will have the biggest amount of voter fraud in history. 

Exactly.  There will be tens of instances.

5 Likes

Yup, the Democrats have found the secret - mail-in voting makes voter ID impossible. Then throw in people who don’t check in-coming ballots, add more ballot harvesting and you have 3rd voting fraud. Republican Party tends to follow rules; the Democrats are in a win at all costs.

2 Likes

Obviously sporadic voter fraud exists, but it's been proven that it comes from people on both sides. Why is it that only Democratic and minority fraud is an issue for people on this board? 

I'm all for voter ID rules, but should we completely end mail in absentee voting? I know members of the military vote that way often. Where I'd the line?

4 Likes

Strandman -

Obviously sporadic voter fraud exists, but it's been proven that it comes from people on both sides. Why is it that only Democratic and minority fraud is an issue for people on this board? 

I'm all for voter ID rules, but should we completely end mail in absentee voting? I know members of the military vote that way often. Where I'd the line?

Yea. Tons of military vote that way.

As does Trump

And Trump's press secretary.

1 Like

They will 100% cheat on the election and then blame it on Trump win or lose. 

2 Likes

Since before the last vote they have claimed that he won't honor the results.

Since then they have been laying down the idea that trump will have to be forced to vacate the office.

This sets them up perfectly to cheat and if caught do what they always do, blame the opposition for their own actions. "See! See, we told you he would undermine the constitution and declare himself dictator!"

3 Likes

leftists have no morals

5 Likes
TheDecider -
Ryann Von Doom -

you are an insufferable faggot.

3 Likes

They could 100% cheat the election. When brought up the media would cover for them. 

Trump claims voter fraud to nullify election 

Trump weaponizes DOJ because he doesn’t accept election results 

KZTT_MMAfan55 - 

They could 100% cheat the election. When brought up the media would cover for them. 

Trump claims voter fraud to nullify election 

Trump weaponizes DOJ because he doesn’t accept election results 

DONT TEASE ME

yeah, dems are the only ones that cheat.  ok.

1 Like
TheDecider -
Ryann Von Doom -

Absolutely without a doubt. 

off the presses..trump is doomed if mail in voting is allowed.. this is what will happen everywhere

2 Likes
alexm41 -

off the presses..trump is doomed if mail in voting is allowed.. this is what will happen everywhere

cnn reported it but didnt mention that they were democrat once

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/06/25/politics/new-jersey-attorney-general-announces-voting-fraud-charges/index.html?__twitter_impression=true

Hold on to your butts

1 Like

1 Like