Why I want to be on TUF 15!

TTT for this guy!  Let's hope this real fighter takes priority over some tattooed and loud punk with dyed hair.

mata_leao,

After much deliberation and careful consideration of your question- YES Phone Post

mata_leao - But do you really want to be a fucking fighter?!?! Phone Post

Dammit you asshole, took my line!

Best of luck to you Tyler, would be great to see some people get on the show that actually want to, ya know, fucking fight as opposed to go hollywood and/or release their inner homoerotic fantasies in other's sushi.

TTT

If I make the show I'll make America fall in love with me as is. I'm an entertainer naturally and will be nothing less than that when the camera is rolling... Phone Post

ttt

All the best to you.

Thanks brither Phone Post

*brother Phone Post

TylerMeleeMinton - Hey Undergrounder's. My name is Tyler Minton and I am a 3-0 professional fighter out of TN. I recently tried out for TUF 15 in Vegas and made it all the way through to the interview. Now it's a waiting game. I know several UFC big wigs scan through the Underground, and this may not make one bit of difference, but I'm willing to do WHATEVER it takes to get what I want.

Let me start by saying I wasn't among the most experienced or notable fighters who tried out on December 5th. I understand that but it doesn't matter to me. Other fighters may have better records, a better look, or come from a big name gym, but nobody at those tryouts wants the opportunity more than me. I was raised in northeast TN by hardworking parents and would disgrace them if I were anything less. I'm 24 years old, married, and own my own fitness gym so that I can train MMA full time. I put 20-25 hours a week into training and have devoted my life to the sport. While my friends spent their late teens and early twenties drinking and partying, I stayed away from all that knowing that it would have a negative impact on my training and health. I've been blessed with a personality that draws people too me and am grateful to have some of the best fans anyone could ever want. I was voted TN's Most Popular Fighter by aroundtheoctagon.com and am currently ranked #2 Middleweight in the state by the same site. Even as an amateur I had a hoard of fans who would stop at nothing to support me and anything I was involved in and the numbers have only grown now that I'm professional. I understand that I'm at a lower class than guys like Dana White and others but I want the chance to prove that guys like that give guys like me a chance to succeed. I come from a town where people work their fingers to the bone and receive no recognition or return for it... I want the chance to prove that hard work and determination do pay off and theirs a reward at the end for those who never quit no matter the odds. I'd appreciate any support I can get from Undergrounders, and as far as anyone who matters goes--- Give me a shot!!!

Bobby! Good to see you on here finally bro!

Im gonna go ahead and put the cal on the UFC brass to get Melee on tuf!

Good luck buddy!

And no matter what just keep trying.

You will eventually get there one way or another.

Ttt Phone Post

meleemma - If I make the show I'll make America fall in love with me as is. I'm an entertainer naturally and will be nothing less than that when the camera is rolling... Phone Post

America, the stratosphere, and beyond!!

TTT

Ttt

cravincane - I train with Tyler at both Team Oxendine and his fitness gym "the colosseum". He is a really hard worker with unlimited potential. He would make a great addition to the show. If you want to check him out (and a blue would be so kind).

Twitter

@meleeminton

Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tyler-Melee-Minton/167736501986

Tyler's gym

http://www.jccolosseum.com/
- Best of luck, Tyler.

ttt

Ttt