Why is AJ Agazarm doing everything wrong

The guy Has a ton of potential.  He is a no gi world champion and ADCC silver medalist.  So far  in his MMA career he has:

-lost to a nobody 

-got kicked out of Gracie Barra

-trying some weird heel mix of cejudo, Colby, and Chael that is just bad

-showed up at fight to win trying to be Nick Diaz doing nunchukus before getting omoplata’d into a living death by osvaldo

-of all places he trains at Nick Diaz academy.  Not that they’re scrubs but they’re not exactly churning out contenders.

he used to be a cool guy on the BJJ scene known for being a traveling nomad.  Wish he would drop the act and take his MMA career for real.  I’m sure he’s getting paid well by Bellator but when his contract is up the act won’t turn into a draw until he starts winning fights

Easters -

The guy Has a ton of potential.  He is a no gi world champion and ADCC silver medalist.  So far  in his MMA career he has:

-lost to a nobody 

-showed up at fight to win trying to be Nick Diaz doing nunchukus before getting omoplata’d into a living death by osvaldo

-of all places he trains at Nick Diaz academy.  Not that they’re scrubs but they’re not exactly churning out contenders.

he used to be a cool guy on the BJJ scene known for being a traveling nomad.  Wish he would drop the act and take his MMA career for real.  I’m sure he’s getting paid well by Bellator but when his contract is up the act won’t turn into a draw until he starts winning fights

He was a dick in the BJJ world as well. That's probably why Shields wanted to kill him and Vagner kicked him off the stage

2 Likes

I think deep down he feels he is a B-level figure.

No amazing performances or consistent A level wins. More of a character that always loses to the top tier guys

1 Like

I used to work with him. He’s from my hometown. He would chew pizza and spit it into the trash. Even if it’s for weight cutting. Fuckin weird

1 Like
The Closed Guard -
Easters -

-lost to a nobody 

He was a dick in the BJJ world as well. That's probably why Shields wanted to kill him and Vagner kicked him off the stage

He wasn’t always like that though.  I think those things started happening after he had been hanging with Coke head Nick and new he’d eventually go to MMA.  Ironically, when he was doing well in Jiu Jitsu he was much more likable 

MoreThai22 -

I used to work with him. He’s from my hometown. He would chew pizza and spit it into the trash. Even if it’s for weight cutting. Fuckin weird

Woah you're from River Ridge area? I'm from Land o Lakes. I have a long history with AJ!

Easters -

-lost to a nobody 

hi aj!!!

MoreThai22 -

![](upload://6QwoheNJ2s8jied4XwisFc7cW8w.gif)

2 Likes
MyTJsuX -
MoreThai22 -

Woah you're from River Ridge area? I'm from Land o Lakes. I have a long history with AJ!

Haha yeah dude Odessa/Trinity

MoreThai22 -
MyTJsuX -
MoreThai22 -

Haha yeah dude Odessa/Trinity

Sweet! I'm there two to three times a week! Small world lol. 

Hes alright if u actually hang out with him

Downs Syndrome version of Askren

1 Like
Easters -
The Closed Guard -
Easters -

-lost to a nobody 

He wasn’t always like that though.  I think those things started happening after he had been hanging with Coke head Nick and new he’d eventually go to MMA.  Ironically, when he was doing well in Jiu Jitsu he was much more likable 

No that's not true. The act started years ago already. He got himself kicked out of Renzo's gym at least 3 or 4 years back before he ever started training with Nick, as far as I know. 

He's in a weird spot. He's got good enough wrestling to use it to beat guys in grappling matches that are better at bjj than him, but his wrestling isn't good enough to hang with top MMA guys. 

I saw him at a BJJ comp, he faced a smaller guy (I believe a featherweight) and this dude was cranking on his arm BAD. After the match he was standing with his friend/teammate and goes "pft that weak ass featherweight thought he was gonna tap me? Simply not strong enough" 

HELWIG -

I think deep down he feels he is a B-level figure.

No amazing performances or consistent A level wins. More of a character that always loses to the top tier guys

This. He's actually one of the pioneers of trolling as a heel in bjj. He started it long before Gordon 

Positive Energy - 

Downs Syndrome version of Askren

Like water is wet?

pbody - 
Easters -
The Closed Guard -
Easters -

-lost to a nobody 

No that's not true. The act started years ago already. He got himself kicked out of Renzo's gym at least 3 or 4 years back before he ever started training with Nick, as far as I know. 

He's in a weird spot. He's got good enough wrestling to use it to beat guys in grappling matches that are better at bjj than him, but his wrestling isn't good enough to hang with top MMA guys. 

Yeah. He is generally not well liked and hasn’t been for a long time.

What Erik Apple says on this thread - “Hes alright if u actually hang out with him” - is honestly about as positive a comment as you will ever hear about him. People tend not to like him or suggest that he’s okay.

He’s short.