Why is anyone taking polls seriously?

Did people not learn their lesson? This was only a couple years ago lol

Take your pro-Biden and pro-Trump polls and throw them in the trash where they belong. The entire polling industry was proven wrong the last time out. People that do that for a living had no idea what they were taking about. Last election is the same as this one in those regards. There are variables that can't be factored in to get an accurate read. My source on this was the 2016 presidential election. 

Throw the polls away. Ignore useless info. Just show up and vote. 

5 Likes

![](upload://7nhhT6abtKwzl1kjyA0kXxDYIpU.jpeg)

People only believe polls when they say their guy is winning.

Maybe some of you can get a Ouija board and get the ghost of Jimmy The Greek to tell you who is going to win the election? 

Lurker99 - People only believe polls when they say their guy is winning.

Our opinions don't mean anything in those regards. There is literally no question that all the polling was 100% useless in 2016. This is not even a debatable point. I'm strictly speaking about the validity of polling with someone like Trump. It was proven to be worthless last time. The same same variables exist. It is completely worthless. 

![](upload://wztAEUCVGvvmGRAxlmdALZXWWBf.gif)

Cotton - 
Lurker99 - People only believe polls when they say their guy is winning.

Our opinions don't mean anything in those regards. There is literally no question that all the polling was 100% useless in 2016. This is not even a debatable point. I'm strictly speaking about the validity of polling with someone like Trump. It was proven to be worthless last time. The same same variables exist. It is completely worthless. 

Opinions mean everything. You ask why anyone is taking polls seriously, and I am telling you, the only people that take polls seriously are the people in favor of the person leading that particular poll at that particular time.

That, in itself, tells you that nobody really takes them seriously, at all times.

OP’s daily thread where he tries to reassure himself that Trump isn’t going to lose.

You don’t think pollsters made changes in response to 2016?

1 Like
banco - OP's daily thread where he tries to reassure himself that Trump isn't going to lose.

You don’t think pollsters made changes in response to 2016?

It is not my fault if you are too stupid to understand. 

I would hope the pollsters learned a lesson last time. I have a landline so I get polled frequently and I always lie.

No way Trump wins

Cruz barely won texas in good times were fucked