Why is California so Violent?

I'm certainly no Trump supporter... In fact, I don't vote.. However, I recently came across this compilation of violence against Trump Supporters:

https://www.facebook.com/libtardmedia/videos/1696171180600232/

It got me thinking about the level of violence I've seen video of at these Trump rally's.. Although there seemed to be plenty of anger directed towards Trump supporters, and in some cases violence, in areas across the country.. NOTHING compares to what I see coming out of California...

Why?

messicans

Beaches. Perfect weather. Awesome BJJ scene, Tan bitches and legal weed. WTF Cali?? Phone Post 3.0

The goddamn liberals. Phone Post 3.0

Well, I would argue that the entire nation is violent.

From how we treat each other to how we're treated by our own government and its agents.

FreightTrain - Well, I would argue that the entire nation is violent.

From how we treat each other to how we're treated by our own government and its agents.

I wouldn't disagree but the violence is usually conducted via proxy or implied in behavior. These Californians are outright assaulting people.

Unemployment rates.

People with jobs don't go to rallies and hit people Phone Post 3.0

Lack of father figures

I ain't surprised mother fucker!!

-Nate Diaz Phone Post 3.0

It's the lack of water.........dehydration does weird things to a body.

Wild West ...always been. Phone Post 3.0

There's 37 million people living in California. That's 50% more than the next closest state. There's a smaller gap between the fifth largest state and the fiftieth largest than there is between California and the second largest (Texas).

So of course there's going to be more idiots. 

It's because their assholes hurt from all the gay sex

we have Stockton

Liberals.

Liberals = Racist, violent, angry, anti-american

They are the worst thing about California. Phone Post 3.0

Regarding Trump rallies, extremists of all types are nut jobs.

It's not all of us, just the liberals. Phone Post 3.0

In Limbo -

messicans

First response nails it Phone Post 3.0

BadDog - Liberals.

Liberals = Racist, violent, angry, anti-american

They are the worst thing about California. Phone Post 3.0
Yup. Just think how awesome this state could be if it was populated with and ran by rational thinking people. We have by far the most natural resources, so there is zero excuse for us to be in debt as a state. Phone Post 3.0

danggook -
In Limbo -

messicans

First response nails it Phone Post 3.0
Wrong. I know a lot of good people that are Mexicans. It's the brainwashed liberal Mexicans that give the rest a bad name. Just like most places. Phone Post 3.0