Why is chael saying this?

That Anderson has turned down the rematch 4 times, he got injured how is he supposed to take a fight, plus if chael wins he is fighting Silva. Isn't he?

That Anderson has turned down the rematch 4 times, he got injured how is he supposed to take a fight, plus if chael wins, he'll get a shot at the champ. he is fighting Silva. Isn't he

That Anderson has turned down the rematch 4 times, he got injured how is he supposed to take a fight, plus if chael wins, he'll get a shot at the champ. he is fighting Silva. Isn't he

That Anderson has turned down the rematch 4 times, he got injured how is he supposed to take a fight, plus if chael wins he is fighting Silva. Isn't he?

That Anderson has turned down the rematch 4 times, he got injured how is he supposed to take a fight, plus if chael wins he is fighting Silva. Isn't he? Phone Post

I think it is because he feels Anderson has turned down the rematch 4 times.