Why Is COBRA STALLONE'S Best Character?

the match stick/tooth pick?

the one liners?

the shades?

Because he started where the law stops, sucka

anyone who uses scissors to cut up their pizza while cleaning a .45 is BOSS

PatK - Because he started where the law stops, sucka

He's also the cure.....to the disease.

I had the movie poster in my room growing up, I turned out to be a bad ass motherfucker, I don't think it's coincidence. Phone Post 3.0

The chick Phone Post 3.0

Because there was was robot model shoot with Angel of The City in the background.

And the Nighslasher's sweet knife made the movie. It can be found at any flea market these days but was revolutionary at the time.

It had a fat bald corporate guy in a suit clanging two axes in the sewers.

The Night Slasher did such a great job of hiding his identity with Harry Carey glasses and grease in his hair while some butch dyke coached him on with propaganda from behind.

His side kick was also a junk food addict, which complimented Cobretti's passive nature.

Every morning, I get ready like the night slasher for the intensity.

Yes, but not for any of the above reasons.

Most badass moment was noticing that he had taken cover/concealment behind a pyramid of Coors cans, grabbing one, taking a pull, and using the rest of the beer as a distraction device.

Like a boss.

Gforce - Yes, but not for any of the above reasons.

Most badass moment was noticing that he had taken cover/concealment behind a pyramid of Coors cans, grabbing one, taking a pull, and using the rest of the beer as a distraction device.

Like a boss.

my little brother and i used to re enact that scene all the time behind our couches with cans of soda

In Limbo - 

the tooth pick?

the one liners?

the shades?

It was a matchstick, me thinks

Because he's the cure Phone Post 3.0

Wonder how much he paid to fill his nitrous bottle in 86? Shit is $3.50 a pound now

Awful movie.

Rocky 1 Phone Post 3.0

soonertodd - anyone who uses scissors to cut up their pizza while cleaning a .45 is BOSS
Exactly Phone Post 3.0

soonertodd - anyone who uses scissors to cut up their pizza while cleaning a .45 is BOSS
Forgot about that scene Phone Post 3.0

perenialquest - I had the movie poster in my room growing up, I turned out to be a bad ass motherfucker, I don't think it's coincidence. Phone Post 3.0

Hmmm. Can I go back in time and get one of those posters for my bedroom? Phone Post