why is conor fighting denis siver anyway?

when there is ricardo llamas or dennis bermudez out there?

ufc is feeding him an easy fight in bostonto build him up huh?

True but I can't wait for him to fight the entire top 5 to shut up people saying he's fed easy opponents who try and disregard his obvious phenomenal talent Phone Post

He's gonna fight them all eventually.

As he puts it, to stay busy and make money. Makes sense Phone Post 3.0

To get rich and stay fresh. Phone Post 3.0

Everyone else is booked Phone Post 3.0

Do you even twitter beef bro?

free win for Conor.

Continues the hype train.

Well I guess not a free win, but a fairly safe fight for him.

Every one counts out siver he is a tough dude. Yes I think Connor wins but I actually think it will be a good fight Phone Post 3.0

BeauTown - Every one counts out siver he is a tough dude. Yes I think Connor wins but I actually think it will be a good fight Phone Post 3.0
That's how I see it too. Siver has holes in his game but his standup is some of the best in the world. Phone Post 3.0

Why is it so easy and natural to picture an Siver getting TKO'ed in the first or second? Phone Post 3.0

Siver seemed an odd choice to me. He is a powerful striker with improved TDD. Everyone has a punchers chance, siver more than most. If you're looking for a safe fight, wouldn't you eliminate that danger and pick someone without that kind of power? Siver impressed me with the sots fight when sots was on a bit of a roll and siver was meant to be a stepping stone for him. Phone Post 3.0

I hope Siver wins just to smack everyone for making such a WWE 1980's squash match as seen on Superstars.

I also hope they cure cancer.

Neither will happen. Phone Post 3.0

Siver has some top flight stand up and comprehensive ground.

This is no gimme.

Siver could surely spoil the whole plan.

Because if he can't beat Siver, then he certainly can't beat Aldo Phone Post 3.0

Meh idk. I see this going a lot like siver cerrone. You certainly can't count siver out though. He's a powerful little fucker. Phone Post 3.0

$$$$

If there going to have him fight again before a title shot it seems like Mendes, the Edgar-Swanson winner or the Lamas-Burmudez winner all make more sense to me.

yes^

shootfightermike - 

when there is ricardo llamas or dennis bermudez out there?

ufc is feeding him an easy fight in bostonto build him up huh?

Well you just answered it.

Why throw Conor into a fight where somebody takes him down and keeps him there en route to a decision win. Instead, throw him in with a striker who he can knock out. Not that it's a given McGregor will knock Siver out.