Why is DOJ statement saying "Knife found in car"

Why are they putting that out as information and not saying that this was the knife that he dropped it on the floorboard when he was shot? You can see in slow motion and freeze frames that he has the knife in his left hand when he walks past the front of his vehicle. And they are yelling at him to drop the knife as he walks to his car door. When he brandished the knife right as the original video starts you see a the cops draw their weapons. Why is the DOJ saying there was a knife and it was found on the driver's side floorboard but not saying it was in his hand? Seems like they are trying to make it sound like he was going for the knife. Strange. Different knife? 

This story doesn't have legs.

2 Likes

![](upload://7J2g8EpA0FjiNzoZlCem0CkoMQS.gif)

1 Like

If he wasn't carrying it on him and he dropped it onto the floorboard after being shot, then why was it laying on the floorboard. Surely they're not suggesting that he always keeps the knife laying on the floorboar.

Loydchristmas - 

Why are they putting that out as information and not saying that this was the knife that he dropped it on the floorboard when he was shot? You can see in slow motion and freeze frames that he has the knife in his left hand when he walks past the front of his vehicle. And they are yelling at him to drop the knife as he walks to his car door. When he brandished the knife right as the original video starts you see a the cops draw their weapons. Why is the DOJ saying there was a knife and it was found on the driver's side floorboard but not saying it was in his hand? Seems like they are trying to make it sound like he was going for the knife. Strange. Different knife? 

People are arguing that they were keys.  I think that the DOJ won't say one way or another until the investigation is completed.  I've seen the freeze frame from the video and I have no idea how those could be keys, unless this guy lived in some game of thrones dungeon.  

I also wish they would clarify whether he was holding it when shot. Maybe it's disputed by witnesses so they haven't said yet. 

1 Like
The Maestro -
Loydchristmas - 

People are arguing that they were keys.  I think that the DOJ won't say one way or another until the investigation is completed.  I've seen the freeze frame from the video and I have no idea how those could be keys, unless this guy lived in some game of thrones dungeon.  

Ever seen a chicks keys?  :) 

1 Like
Fake Pie - 
The Maestro -
Loydchristmas - 

Actually, that's the standards I went by.  Those couldn't be a man's keys 

The Maestro -
Fake Pie - 
The Maestro -
Loydchristmas - 

Well the whole reason they were there is he stole a woman's keys lol 

Fake Pie -
The Maestro -
Fake Pie - 
The Maestro -
Loydchristmas - 

Well the whole reason they were there is he stole a woman's keys lol 

He stole her keys? Is this true?  Didn't he arrive in this vehicle? Is this his vehicle? 

Again my issue with this is, why in the original video like 3 seconds in, why do all the officers simultaneously jump back and pull their weapons? Why are they yelling drop the knife?   It's amazing to me how anyone can can not conclude he had a knife.. 

So he was trying to kidnap those kids?

Fake Pie -

I also wish they would clarify whether he was holding it when shot. Maybe it's disputed by witnesses so they haven't said yet. 

There is no dispute. Freeze frame of knife in his hand. Cops jumping back suddenly and drawing weapons. Yelling drop the knife at him. Knife found on floorboard. I guess the answer to my own question is while you can conclude as a rational person that this is the same knife he had in his hand, they can't say that conclusively. What was he reaching in for then? 

A witness heard the officers yelling, "drop the knife!" prior to the shooting. 

Loydchristmas -
Fake Pie -

There is no dispute. Freeze frame of knife in his hand. Cops jumping back suddenly and drawing weapons. Yelling drop the knife at him. Knife found on floorboard. I guess the answer to my own question is while you can conclude as a rational person that this is the same knife he had in his hand, they can't say that conclusively. What was he reaching in for then? 

was he reaching for something or was he planning to get in and drive off--possibly weaponizing the vehicle. 

Loydchristmas - 
Fake Pie -

Wait, that doesn't make sense.  In every video I've seen, he's trying to move away from the cops, not attack them.  He's not being aggressive, he's trying to avoid confrontation and just get out of there. 

What video did you see in which he's attacking the cops and trying to stab them?

ufc98newb - 
Loydchristmas -
Fake Pie -

was he reaching for something or was he planning to get in and drive off--possibly weaponizing the vehicle. 

Weaponizing the vehicle?  I guess your'e right.  That .50 caliber he had mounted on the roof was pretty intimidating.

angryinch -
ufc98newb - 
Loydchristmas -
Fake Pie -

Weaponizing the vehicle?  I guess your'e right.  That .50 caliber he had mounted on the roof was pretty intimidating.

you honestly don't understand how a vehicle can be used as a weapon? 

1 Like
angryinch -
ufc98newb - 
Loydchristmas -
Fake Pie -

Your idiocy pushes the limits more than the scales of the women I fuck.

2 Likes

The knife was in his hand. He dropped it in the floorboard when he got shot. This whole thing is such bullshit. 

ufc98newb - 
angryinch -
ufc98newb - 
Loydchristmas -
Fake Pie -

you honestly don't understand how a vehicle can be used as a weapon? 

I'm not seeing how the knife adds to it.  Was he planning to duct tape it to his front bumper?