Why is Ebersole on the maincard AGAIN?

can someone please tell me? when he was there vs Rory I was okay with it as he was a filler but now Claude vs. Ebersole c'mon!

I'd rather see Makdessi and his crazy striking, Lentz vs Bocek could be good, or even Walel Watson who I'm pretty excited about.

Ebersole doesn't do it for me. Anyone know WTF he's doin on the pay per view???

You're not the only one who's gonna be watching it mate.

He got FOTN his first UFC fight and won his 2nd by 1st round tko. Claude on the other hand is an awesome prospect who's been given a chance to shine, a chance he's shown he deserves!

um a 31 year old prospect? That doesnt compute buddy. Claude will never be in the top 10 ebersole either, He's gate keeper at best. Meanwhile we don't know how good watson or makdessi could be. And both are a hell of a lot more entertaining. I like ebersole I do, but he's not a maincard fighter by himself. And Patrick, well, he's on the card cuz he's Canadian. Nuff said

super entertaining. that's why.

meh his hairrow is pretty gay, and his fighting style in sort of entertaining But to put him on the card over Makdessi, did you SEE his spinning backfist KO?

People have to see the harrow again. Thats the only reason... Phone Post

Not a maincard fighter and never be in the top 10? He looks ready to fight the best from what ive seen. can someone ttt this after the fight.

Ebersole gave Chris Lytle a beatdown. That alone makes him ppv worthy imo. Phone Post

BrunoMcGyver - You're not the only one who's gonna be watching it mate.

He got FOTN his first UFC fight and won his 2nd by 1st round tko. Claude on the other hand is an awesome prospect who's been given a chance to shine, a chance he's shown he deserves!
G-Hands - super entertaining. that's why.

Because he is damn entertaining? Ebersole has the balls to throw a cartwheel kick against Lytle then stick the man on any main card I buy.

come on, Ebersole is entertaining as all hell

personally i find ebersole entertaining the wrong kind of way, the hairrow, the cartwheel kick is cool but relatively ineffective, at heart he's a grappler. Makdessi is entertaining with technical unorthodox and devestating strikes that can leave people KTFO! I'd rather see him then Ebersole.

But just to be clear I like Ebersole, and I think he's good, but he's definetly a gate keeper and I'd personally rather see a technical striker with KO ability like Makdessi, or a young up and commer like watson.

Wasn't Lytle on a decent streak & the talk going in to Condit/127 was of GSP next?

I'm sure that UFC/Brian will, again, get more applause then condemnation post fight.

Me biased? :P

Justin

Fuck that. I was originally disappointed when condit got injured against lytle at 127 (as I bought a ticket) but ebersole made me a fan with his stand in performance.

He dominated lytle. He shocked everyone and won the hearts of everyone in attendance. His domination of Hallman showed it was no fluke.

He's entertaining. He's good.

Fuck you OP. Phone Post

you have to be a hater to try convincing people why Ebersole shouldn't be on the main card.

that's just dumb.

"Member Since: 11/3/11"

Fuck off cunt. Ebersole is very talented and exciting, he deserves this spot.

He fights in an entertaining fashion. Good luck to him. Phone Post

see this is the problem and precisely how you define a true hater.

he doesn't make a thread focusing on why someone isn't on the main card, and making a real case for them. instead he makes a thread hating on Ebersole for being on the main card and tries to make a case for that (and failed).

he throws in some match ups. but you notice his problem isn't that he's bummed that someone ISNT on the televised card, just that Ebersole is.

The true definition of a hater ladies and gentelemen 

Could very well be Brian's first hater?

I think a gift pack is appropriate :)

Goodnight from down under.

Justin

Arecsa - "Member Since: 11/3/11"

Fuck off cunt. Ebersole is very talented and exciting, he deserves this spot.

LOL... didn't mean to hurt your butt there sweetheart. But you didn't read very carefully I'd say. I said I don't mind him being on the maincard if he's fighting someone of revelance, like when he was fighting Rory I thought that was a good matchup, Even him and Lytle was a good PPV fight IMO. But ebersole vs Patrick is for sure a filler fight, noway should Ebersole be the main attraction in PPV fight, that's sad. There's 100 guys in the ufc that should be the highlighted fighter on a PPV card but Ebersole ain't one of them