Why is everyone accusing Sonnen of juicing?

JudOWNED - 
Why wouldn't someone want to enhance their performance, and why would I as a viewer want to watch someone who is NOT enhanced?

"Enhanced performance" does not always equal "exciting fights." What about a guy whose use of PEDs allows him to train a lot harder, and cut a lot more weight than is natural for him, so he comes into a fight overpowered and over sized which then allows him to ragdoll his opponent up against the cage for 15 wonderful minutes of wall and stall? I'd much rather see guys fighting natural, which would probably have the effect of forcing them to fight closer to their natural weight and rely more on technique than strength and sheer (shear?) athleticism. I also suspect that you'd actually see MORE fights finished because guys wouldn't have the endurance they have on PEDs. And that's more exciting, not less.

Do you guys realize how much gayer baseball was before people were knocking out over 70 homeruns a season?

We are right in the middle of a pretty good season of baseball, and this is after a big PED scandal and crackdown.

Do you think all steroids behave the same -- granting you "huge muscles"? No, that's a completely wrong. There are many different kinds of AAS, some that increase your red blood cell count (thus boosting your cardio), some that provide sheer bulk muscle and others that promote the growth of lean muscle. Yeah, I'd say if people were juicing correctly fights would be pretty exciting.

Okay, so more 'facts' have surfaced since I have been on the internet last (I traned for 24 hours straight).

They allege they found PED's in his system, but never announced what type of steroid metabolite it was -- they mysteriously say it was a higher level of testosterone than normal. How stupid is that? It was probably caused by some overpriced testosterone booster at GNC. The CSAC is gay.

I don't give a shit if he's a commie pinko, he's just a douche-bag who's accustomed to freaking out whenever someone says the word 'black' or some shit. Or for brevity's sake, a fucking dipshit.