Why is everyone blaming Holm?

How are people blaming the person moving forward and actually trying to fight for the fight being slow? Marion literally ran all night and refused to engage yet people are shitting all over Holm claiming shes scared to get hit or taken down. This is mind boggling how the only person trying to fight last night is the one being called scared while the person running is getting a pass.

Sorry but Holm was active the entire fight landing combination after combination and avoided nearly everything Marion threw. Why people expect a boxer to not utilize range and footwork to stay out of grappling distance against a grappler baffles me.

Please, go complain about Marion, not Holm, cause she was the only reason that fight was boring. In reality it wasn't boring to anyone who appreciates watching a boxer utilize undervalued and under utilized skills like footwork and distance control to absolutely dominate her opponent.

who is blaming... I thought holm looked a lot better this fight than last

Most MMA fans are mongloids.     She was far more active and agressive than Diaz was against Condit, yet Diaz gets deified and Holm gets vilified.    

Also, once she said "fuck it" she almost finished the fight.    Marion's face looked fucked up.    Some fighters rise to the level of their competition and that's what Holm did this fight.  

Hopefully she can get back to destroying bitches that don't belong in the cage with her.

Because like most people we all fell asleep watching that fight.

Holm looked like a point fighter until the last 10 seconds.

She was looking for openings instead of creating her own. She also fights a "bit" cautious since she wants a title shot. I bet she goes for the kill in her next fight Phone Post 3.0

Marion did run. I was disappointed because she was such a beast in her last fight. She couldn't get anything off against Holm. Did she even try to take Holm down? Marion has a brown belt in bjj. I'm surprised that wasn't the game plan. Phone Post 3.0

Suspiciously Official - 
Fatalstrife - How are people blaming the person moving forward and actually trying to fight for the fight being slow? Marion literally ran all night and refused to engage yet people are shitting all over Holm claiming shes scared to get hit or taken down. This is mind boggling how the only person trying to fight last night is the one being called scared while the person running is getting a pass.

Sorry but Holm was active the entire fight landing combination after combination and avoided nearly everything Marion threw. Why people expect a boxer to not utilize range and footwork to stay out of grappling distance against a grappler baffles me.

Please, go complain about Marion, not Holm, cause she was the only reason that fight was boring. In reality it wasn't boring to anyone who appreciates watching a boxer utilize undervalued and under utilized skills like footwork and distance control to absolutely dominate her opponent.
Holm or someone in Holm's camp clearly wrote this. Phone Post 3.0

Keep dreaming bro, I am just someone who felt compelled to point out how ridiculous you just bleed fans are being

I was kind of surprised how much shit holm got last night. It wasn't a barn burner slugfest, but holm dominated and looked a lot better then her last fight. Phone Post 3.0

I thought Holm was clanky and unathletic, threw way to many kicks to compete with the top 6 or 7 in the division.

Renau was completely demoralized and out of the fight about half way through the first round. Holm continued to "find her range" for pretty much the entire fight. It was smart, she got the win, but landing 1000 sidekicks against a fighter who is pretty much done isn't doing much for anyone.

hiyaaa!

hiyaaa!

hiyaaa!

hiyaaa!

hiyaaa!

hiyaaa!

I said the same thing in another thread.

Holm looked good. I would have liked her to have tried to create a little more with her hands it the other girl didn't want to fight. Phone Post 3.0

I though Holly did good last night. Much better than the last fight. I think where the fans are complaining is because they seen the past gifs of her KOing other fighters and have yet to see it happen in the UFC. Holly is probably playing it safe for now until she gets her title shot. Of course if she flash KOd her last two opponents, Holly would be fast tracked for a title shot. Phone Post 3.0

Catlin - Because like most people we all fell asleep watching that fight.
I legitimately did fall asleep. To be fair it was midnight and I was exhausted Phone Post 3.0

well maybe becuase 10 minutes of the side kick the knee game is about like watching paint dry

PINKsinglet - 

well maybe becuase 10 minutes of the side kick the knee game is about like watching paint dry

I see how you ignore the hundred plus strikes thrown at her head, and the repeated body kicks landing off the 1-2 combo.

by no means was this the most exciting fight ever, but holm was pretty active and pushing the pace.

Holly refused to go for the finish even when she stunned Marion a few different times. She was more than happy to ride out a decision. That was the smartest call in terms of odds of winning the fight, but it doesn't win fans. Or at least it didn't win this fan.

Now don't get me wrong. Not saying she's not a good fighter or that I dislike her now. Just that I probably won't be looking forward to her next fight.

Fatalstrife - 
PINKsinglet - 

I see how you ignore the hundred plus strikes thrown at her head, and the repeated body kicks landing off the 1-2 combo.

no i didnt, i said 10 minutes of knee kicks, time the others and its a solid 5 minutes ill agree with you there