Why is Fedors Mngt Considered to be Scumbags...

yet Fedor himself is considered to be one of the most humble, honorable men in all of MMA?  That is the general concencus on this board, am I correct?

"It's M1 fault!"  

"Fedors Management are ruining his legacy!!!"

"GODDAMN M1 CROOKS ARGHHFPURRRGFFHGFH!!!!!!!!"

This is pretty much what is written daily on this board.  So why is the finger never pointed at Fedor himself?

If he is such a super duper guy and his management are such scum, why does he surround to with them?  Or is he one of them?

Maybe he is just a russian version of Lenny from Of Mice and Men?  Is he the Blaster to Vadims Master?  A puppet with no mind of his own who is constantly manipulated and is at the mercy of his management?  I find the latter to be insulting to Fedor and his intelligence and I'm sure most of you do as well.  

So then I ask;  Is Fedor really that different than the people he associates himself with?  The same poeple we've grown to despise.

i'm not suggesting he's one or the other, or that it even really matters.  I just find it interesting how the two (Fedor & M1) are so closely intertwined yet ar held in such different regard

Just some food for thought.

If people only knew how little Fedor cared for MMA.

Fedor is in MMA to make money, only. He needs mgmt that can get him this kind of money. He is not in MMA to make a legacy, being liked, etc. In Russia, Olympic sports are for that. MMA is more of selling out.

With that view, yes, he has chosen a mgmt that helps him make money.

When Fedor retires he won't be opening an MMA school, he will open a sambo or combat sambo school.

judom - If people only knew how little Fedor cared for MMA.

Fedor is in MMA to make money, only. He needs mgmt that can get him this kind of money. He is not in MMA to make a legacy, being liked, etc. In Russia, Olympic sports are for that. MMA is more of selling out.

With that view, yes, he has chosen a mgmt that helps him make money.

When Fedor retires he won't be opening an MMA school, he will open a sambo or combat sambo school.
Hmmm, there is some truth to this....

Are M1 really considered to be scumbags though? They seemed to get a good deal for Fedor, which is their job.

I never even understood what was so terrible about M-1. Help grow the sport in Russia, employ many fighters, and obviously have been doing a good job with Fedor if he sticks with them.

rbl - Are M1 really considered to be scumbags though? They seemed to get a good deal for Fedor, which is their job.

I agree.  But you can't deny that they're generally despised around here