Why Is Frankie Edgar Wearing A Wig?

He looks like he is gonna marry one of the Jersey shore cast members in the summer

GOAT

Canooke - I like Frankie but he does look funny there.
https://media.giphy.com/media/30pjt9I0SDs7R4ghlp/giphy.gif

Reminding me a little of Ernie for some reason lol

Role model

He looks like Flea from the Chilli Peppers.

Welcome to the Chase Hooper Era.

Outlaw'd by Lytle -

LMAO… Did we really need the close up.

Made me laugh.

1 Like

no sideburns

Dead President -

He looks like he should be in a  Martin Scorsese movie

Hahaha

oranos -

ASKRENS LITTLE BROTHER LOL

This!

Funky Frank

Doesn't look bad to me at all, just different. We're used to seeing Frankie with his Guido fade. He's wearing the Jewish fro atm. I'm ok with it. Aging is a part of life, and fuck anybody saying he looks 60. You obviously don't know what 60 looks like. Dude looks mid 30's with a baby fro. 

KnockoutThoughts -

Doesn't look bad to me at all, just different. We're used to seeing Frankie with his Guido fade. He's wearing the Jewish fro atm. I'm ok with it. Aging is a part of life, and fuck anybody saying he looks 60. You obviously don't know what 60 looks like. Dude looks mid 30's with a baby fro. 

I wasn't being entirely serious re his age. Thread was very much tongue in cheek. Apologies if I've upset you. Genuinely not my intention. 

FatsMcGee -

He looks like Flea from the Chilli Peppers.

hahaha

https://youtu.be/-_GkY6CEFtM?t=35

KnockoutThoughts - 

Yeah, makes him look young cause an older dude would have better judgement.

1 Like

That Wig is cursed :(

1 Like
Mr Sizzzz -

Always jealous of guys my age with hair like that

You shouldn't be. Actually, wtf is wrong with you?

KnockoutThoughts -

Looks like a fool. Also, don't spread that Jew fro stuff or he'll lose his position as mascot of Bahrain and Ali Imasleaze May drop him as a client. 

Fedoral Crime -

It looks like he's going for the Santino Corleone look. He also named his kid Santino if I'm not mistaken.

Hope he can stay away from any toll booths in his area.... unless Ali is in the car with him.

Sonny was known to have a huge dick, only guy to satisfy ol giant pussy Kay Adams

Frankie got that Sonny genes in him

1 Like

hair was supposed to act like a helmet and absorb shock

but he was destroyed anyhow

Mayweather dropping TRUTH BOMBS on these motheruckers!

“it took me years to get to here. It took me years to get here. Go back and look at the pictures. His head is small and then all of a sudden his head just grew? Come on man, stop this. Ray Charles can see this sht. Go back and look at the pictures and tell me this man’s head didn’t get bigger. You’re going to tell me this sht is all natural. Come on man, stop”

“I’m going up in weight but I’m not just walking through no damn fighters. This motherf***er was 106 [when he started] and he’s just walking through [Miguel] Cotto. And Cotto can’t knock down [Shane] Mosley, but he can? Come on man”

“You saw what happened when [Mosley] was doing [it]? What was he doing to fighters? He was running through fighters. And guess what, then all of a sudden I spoke on it. And then when I spoke, they said ‘oh Floyd is just scared.’ Then you took him off of it and put him in front me, what did he do? He got killed!”

“People just say ‘we don’t give a f*** if he’s taking it or not, we just want to see a fight. We don’t give a f*** about your health. We don’t give a f*** about your family. All we care about is our own family.’ F*** no, I care about my family - because they are going to be there when nobody else is there. When my career is over, you’re going to move on to the next and write about the next motherf***er. That’s exactly what is going to happen”