Why is GSP so content with decision stratagies?

and where is the old GSP? the one that went for the finish and fought like a fucking warrior.

i guess there is no need to fight that way when your champion..

hes won like 35 rounds in a row at least

for someone who's been here for 10 years i'm suprised you missed the point of this thread so completely

i'm not talking about simply winning rounds i'm talking about the old GSP that used to go for the finish every time. the GSP that use to fight like a fucking warrior.

He's a Jackson fighter. Their motto should be "Jackson's MMA: Avoid risk and fight not to lose." 

btw didn't jon fitch win at least one round? i think it was round number two of their fight, so that at least stopped his 35 rounds in a row streak

Why are you such a whiny bitch?

If you think GSP is so capable of finishing everyone just by deciding to, then why the fuck do you keep picking him to lose?

He seems happy to just attack an opponents weakness rather than force the issue of finishing fights

i thought Kos mighta won 1 or 2 rounds in this one...UFC/Zuffa/Dana/Fertitta KNOW it's unfair when GSP fights in Montreal but they're makin so much money off the guy, well, they don't give a f-ck lol... 

its simple,when you win by ko or sub it allows the opponent to think he made a mistake and had he not made the mistake he could have won or if he learns from his mistakes and doesnt make them again he can win in the future

when you fight GSP and you lose 25 minutes out of 25 minutes,standing,on the ground,flying,swimming it just doesnt matter.you lose psychologically to the point where you are borderline suicidal for a week and have no desire to ever fight him again

and when you do fight him again,you lose a thousand times worst then you did the first time

im glad i was able to answer your questions since your "source" who told you gsp didnt have a chance,misled you

I hope you mean that last week you though Kos might win a round, not that he won a round or two tonight, because I am kind of surprised he didn't get himself an 8 point round.

As for GSP not fighting to finish. It seems like all he was doing was peppering with his jab, and then every now and then throw a right. He just threw a lot of 2 punch combos, which isn't going to finish many people. And he threw a lot of straight punches. He said himself he was focusing on straight punches until his eye shut up. All that being said, it was a pretty entertaining and dominating fight. I am in no way shape or form a GSP fan, but I was very very impressed.

MickColins -  He's a Jackson fighter. Their motto should be "Jackson's MMA: Avoid risk and fight not to lose." 

unless you are leonard garcia in which case the motto is "be reckless and rely on bad judging"

Why are you content with misspelling strategies?

kos was lucky to even get any 9 point rounds for that performance

not this again...  come on guys, as much as Kos is a dickhead, he's a tough cat...  GSP aint getting tomato cans here...  

GSP wasn't impresses with his performance that was clearly visible

caliphornia - and where is the old GSP? the one that went for the finish and fought like a fucking warrior.

i guess there is no need to fight that way when your champion..

He would still be finishing 2nd tier guys. (Also, early GSP had knees on the ground.) WW is a deep division, and the guys a the top are great. Hard to finish those guys.

people act like gsp is fighting cans. he is fighting the best of the best(@ 170) in every single fight, and dominating. if you can't enjoy a fight like that, and appreciate superior technique being implimented, then i'd highly doubt that you'd be a fan of K-1 and Boxing. that means that you have inferior intellect, and most likely watch mma for the wrong reasons.

He didnt seem content when Joe was complementing him and he verbally acknowledged it when he said he wanted to finish him but quite honestly wasnt able to.

Newsflash this is not mortal kombat or the wwe where everyone gets to do a finishing move. Phone Post

It was clear he was disappointed that he didnt get the KO but he always follows the gameplan and while firas was calling for the KO greg was just saying jab jab jab.