Why is ICFL President not banned?

Making demands to the honourable Kirik results in a public lashing. We could opt to sacrifice a goat in his honour.. Perhaps then he will be kind enough to listen to our pleas.

This geoduck creature - Is it earthly? The honourable Lord Kirik does not concern himself with beings from other worlds..

This is very intriguing. Perhaps we can satisfy Kirik's quench for curious creatures.. and in return, receive an answer for this weekly-bound question.

Date: 11/05/07 06:57 PM
2255 Total Posts
Ignore User
<script type="text/javascript"> if (readCookie('MMATV_USERID') == 237655) { document.writeln('Edit  '); } </script>

-Ignored-

Date: 11/05/07 06:57 PM
2255 Total Posts Ignore User

-Ignored-

Great minds think alike!

Now back to the issue at hand..

I used have three geogeese. Then they had a geobabygoslinglette, making four. Then a geocoyote ate them. Now I have geo-no geese, or ducks.

Pops was I would imagine banned in the past, and has been frozen lately. Any violation of the terms of service on the board right now, let me know?

The noble and brilliant Kirik has responded! I knew you wouldn't let us down.

He violated our right to view posts of grandeur! Does this count? Also, he is trolling your beautiful forums and besmirching your good work.

Kirik,

Half the people on this thread violate the terms of service. How come they aren't banned?

Don't post on his threads and he'll disappear.

ICFL President...go away you fat, lying, retarded bastard!! The UG hates your pussy ass!! LOL @ Bernie "Poops" Kravespoo!!