Why is Kimbo VS Mercer not on Kimbos record?

And why is Mercer listed as a MMA fighter at 0-0 on the databases?
wtf?

it was on the SD fight finder for awhile after the fight, then i noticed it gone one day several months later.. i guess they called it an exhibition..

It was an exhibition.

ray mercer. jacksonville, represent.

kimbo by guillotine, what?

it had something to do with them not being able to get it licensed as a pro fight. At the last second it was switched to an "exhibition" or the fight would have had to be cancelled. At least I think that's what happened.

bradu - it had something to do with them not being able to get it licensed as a pro fight. At the last second it was switched to an "exhibition" or the fight would have had to be cancelled. At least I think that's what happened.

It's called...stupid @$$ Florida Athletic Commission red tape political BS.

KImbo would get killed in boxing even in the mid level.

shanoknowsmma - 
bradu - it had something to do with them not being able to get it licensed as a pro fight. At the last second it was switched to an "exhibition" or the fight would have had to be cancelled. At least I think that's what happened.

It's called...stupid @$$ Florida Athletic Commission red tape political BS.
Their fight was in Atlantic City.

Cindy

Kimbo is the best heavyweight in the world, both in MMA, and in boxing.

Sean McCorkle - Kimbo is the best heavyweight in the world, both in MMA, and in boxing.

I find your ideas very intriguing. Do you have a pamphlet?

Ammy fight iirc.

Sean McCorkle - Kimbo is the best heavyweight in the world, both in MMA, and in boxing.
I thought you were the BEST, McDorkle?????

Cindy is correct, it was the NJ Commission that said it had to be an exhibition.  Still it didn't dampen the enthusiasm.  That show was more rocking than the CBS show with Kimbo vs Thompson.

liquifaction - 

He is, but his humble nature prevents him from saying it.

TTT for my Kimbo action figure.

Picture44.jpg picture by TheDropper Picture45.jpg picture by TheDropper

Bread accessories sold separately.

crowbar -  TTT for my Kimbo action figure.

Picture44.jpg picture by TheDropper Picture45.jpg picture by TheDropper

LMAO!!! That's awesome!

Cindy

it was an exhibition. arias and i were judges for that bout because they couldn't use NJSACB employees.

lol gangsta

liquifaction - 

I'm the best superheavyweight in the world. That is, at least until Kimbo weighs over 265.